• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The time to attack local WI MAIG members is now...

anmut

Below is the list of all the local mayors who attach themselves to Bloomberg's Mayors Against Illegal Guns. Take a moment and see if you're city mayor belongs to this gun grabbing foundation and send them an email or make a phone call. Remind them of the successful recalls in CO against their members and that it might be in their best political interest to not be associated with this group anymore. Now is the time - kick bloomy when he's down!

Mayor JanAlyn Baumgartner
Adams, WI

Mayor Wayne R. Schmidt
Algoma, WI

Mayor William C. Whalen
Ashland, WI

Mayor Larry MacDonald
Bayfield, WI

Mayor Jerome A. Tepper
Glendale, WI

Mayor Gene Rosin
Kaukana, WI

Mayor Keith Bosman
Kenosha, WI

Mayor Paul Fisk
Lodi, WI

Mayor Paul R. Soglin
Madison, WI

Mayor Justin M. Nickels
Manitowoc, WI

Mayor Chris L. Meyer
Marshfield, WI

Mayor Kurt Sonnentag
Middleton, WI

Mayor Tom Barrett
Milwaukee, WI

Mayor Robert Miller
Monona, WI

Mayor Steve Scaffidi
Oak Creek, WI

Mayor Charles Peterson
Phillips, WI

Mayor John Dickert
Racine, WI

Mayor CoryAnn St. Marie-Carls
Saint Francis, WI

Mayor Bruce C. Hagen
Superior, WI

Mayor John J. Rusch
Tomah, WI

Mayor Scott Griffiths
Washburn, WI

Mayor James E. Tipple
Wausau, WI

Mayor Kathy Ehley
Wauwatosa, WI

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
The major of Park Falls WI rescinded his association with this group shortly after he was informed (by me) about what loonberg was up to.

I believe the mayor of Rhinelander also has parted company from the group too.
Time for me to call Phillips WI, especially when that is an area well known for hunting