• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

danville fair

thedevilrobyjohn

went to danville fair, i had a derringer in my pocket...no signs, no rules posted. daughter carried her new guinea pig in. one of the first tables was a NRA table...I go to at least 50 fairs and festivals a year...NRA tables and presence is greater than vcdl...just an observation. talked with a few guys at the table, we were all carrying concealed. I mentioned that i carry both open and concealed and that i had seen no gun buster signs. the guy responded " isnt an armed citicenry(sp) great?". i was in the restroom and decided to pocket holster the derringer, but sticks out of pocket...didnt receive any attention at all. Be up in frederick, md tomm, ill try my luck open carrying....guess ill see yall in about 5 years......

TFred

went to danville fair, i had a derringer in my pocket...no signs, no rules posted. daughter carried her new guinea pig in. one of the first tables was a NRA table...I go to at least 50 fairs and festivals a year...NRA tables and presence is greater than vcdl...just an observation. talked with a few guys at the table, we were all carrying concealed. I mentioned that i carry both open and concealed and that i had seen no gun buster signs. the guy responded " isnt an armed citicenry(sp) great?". i was in the restroom and decided to pocket holster the derringer, but sticks out of pocket...didnt receive any attention at all. Be up in frederick, md tomm, ill try my luck open carrying....guess ill see yall in about 5 years......
I sure hope you are kidding...

TFred

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by thedevilrobyjohn --snipped--Be up in frederick, md tomm, ill try my luck open carrying....guess ill see yall in about 5 years......

I sure hope you are kidding...
W/o a scintilla of doubt.

The devil is in robyjohn :cool:

He jerkith our chain.

Last edited:

thedevilrobyjohn

lmao

Make sure that you are displaying your 'Security' badge too! I think the police up there will really enjoy seeing that!!

:rolleyes:
its a dumbass badge, yes im kidding thats why i said 5 years...as much as i hate it i am in md. im gonna start charging for my humor, i dont think the kids will starve