Thread: Visiting Tri-Cities any crankiness or issues or unique provisions?

Visiting Tri-Cities any crankiness or issues or unique provisions?

Visiting the tri-cities and surrounding areas, e.g., Yakima, etc. for the remainder of the month.

are there any known issues of crankiness against OC'g in the area?

and ranges?

tks

ipse
    Last edited by solus; 09-15-2013 at 12:15 PM.
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Remember always, do not judge someone because they sin differently than you do!

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Here is a map of places to shoot in WA:
    http://www.waguns.org/rangemap.html
    "The beauty of the Second Amenment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it." Thomas Jefferson
    "Evil often triumphs, but never conquers." Joseph Roux
    http://nwfood.shelfreliance.com

outstanding information golddigger thanks

ipse
    I'm only human; I do what I can; I'm just a man; I do what I can; Don't put the blame on me; Don't put your blame on me ~ Rag'n'Bone Man.

Please do not get confused between my personality & my attitude. My personality is who I am ~ my attitude depends on who you are and how you act.

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Dont carry into hanford :P
    I used to know I good spot to shoot next to the river, take rd 68 north out of pasco, splits off to the west, you end up right on the river across from the hanford 300 area I believe. There is also a decent indoor range in kennewick called "hole in the wall" guns.
    Last edited by MattinWA; 09-16-2013 at 10:18 AM.

Tri Cities is pretty cool with OC. It's been a long time since someone's been stopped simply for OC. So, don't be an A$$ and you'll be fine. Carry on!
    Freedom can never be lost, only given away by ignorance, by choice, or at the point of a gun. Here in America we can still choose.

Freedom First 1775

"I aim to misbehave..." Malcolm Reynolds

nice hospitality in the community and met a few who shared oc experiences with...