• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Business's in Kennett, MO.

MikeyMac

I have complied a small list of business's in Kennett MO. and their policy on firearms as posted. It is a small town but thought this list may come in handy just in case anyone ever decided to come down south.

Business's were you are not allowed to carry:

1. New wave cable co. sign posted no weapons allowed on front doors.
2. Aldi Supermarket small sign posted beside inside door of double door set so you are in the store before you can see it.
3. City Light,Gas, and Water sign posted on outside door of double door set.
4. Security Finance sign posted on front door
5. Wal-mart no signs posted, depends on what assistant manager is working as to weather you can oc in store.
6. All Banks are marked with signs outside
7. Auto Tire and Part (Napa) Sign on door
Of course everyone knows that all government offices, churches, and schools are off limits.

All other stores, shops, and business's that I have seen are not posted and are friendly.

Last edited: