• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Attorney Recommendation Stafford, VA Area

BroadwayJoe

I got a speeding ticket and am looking for an attorney that can make it go away. Any recommendations from someone local?

Last edited:

Bob1

Probably won't need an attorney if your driving record is relatively clean and you weren't more than 20 mph over posted. Take the Virginia State Approved Traffic School (8 hours) prior to your court date, plead your circumstances to the judge and ask for dismissal.

If the above doesn't apply, I'd follow Peter Nap's suggestion although I wasn't aware Dan took traffic cases.

OTOH, they may do things differently in Stafford Co.