• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 9/21/13

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 9/21, 9:30 A.M.

Golden Corral
1 S Providence Rd ..........just off Midlothian
Richmond, VA 23236
(804) 320-5078

Will be making plans to attend the Hopewell Festival on Sunday.
http://www.hopewellva.gov/ai1ec_event/hooray-for-hopewell-festival-2/?instance_id=

Also Wed. was Christy's last day, so we get to indoctrinate a new dining room manager.
Christy has found a new home - we'll be visiting her soon.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Thread on hold pending resolution. The date of the Festival is the 22nd, not the 21st :(

Changed location in OP and reopened the thread. We'll talk about the rest.

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
I may be telling tales out of school, but a good friend is moving on to bigger and better (I hope) things. We need to check out the new person to see if they can measure up to their predecessor.

Show up for breakfast for an explanation if that is too cryptic for you.

stay safe,

CavTrooperCason

The Yanks are up to they're old tricks again, I wont be able to make this one guys.

I must report that General William Rosecrans is up to something again, I will be heading down to Chickamauga, Ga with Gen. Longstreet. Please pray for me guys, hopefully this one goes better than Gettysburg. :lol:

Last edited:

va_tazdad

Well........

I must report that General William Rosecrans is up to something again, I will be heading down to Chickamauga, Ga with Gen. Longstreet. Please pray for me guys, hopefully this one goes better than Gettysburg. :lol:

I could tell you his game plan, but I doubt you woulod listen. The key is to get Longstreet's troops moving!

Engage, engage, ENGAGE the ENEMY !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

va_tazdad

Excuse me bones!!!!!

Major Nuisance to General Nuisance. It was in all the papers.

stay safe.

The actual promotion was from Major Disaster to General Nuisance!

In case you don't know, very few generals actually plan attacks. That is done by the staff "worker ants" which is why they work. Generals are more administrators than leaders (Now a days).

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
The actual promotion was from Major Disaster to General Nuisance!

--snip--
While the help of many was enlisted, I thought it was a Private Matter not requiring Corporal Punishment nor Major Input from General Sources.

Is that rank or what?