Thread: Feinswein calls for new gun laws after WNY shooting. "Whaa wa wa whaa whaa wa whaa!"

Feinswein calls for new gun laws after WNY shooting. "Whaa wa wa whaa whaa wa whaa!"

On Monday, she reiterated a call for new legislation in light of the Navy Yard shootings.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/09/16/fe...yard-shooting/

UNINFRINGED MOLON LABE Swein Pig!
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Banned
    This shooting happened in the capitol of gun laws. Yet it still happened. Can you figure that one out Diane?

I hope channel 4 in DC got it right.

link: http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...223897891.html

FUQ:Survellance video shows the gunman entered the NAVSEA building, at 1336 Isaac Hull Ave., with a shotgun, law enforcement officials told News4's Jackie Bensen.

He shot a security officer in the head, killing him, and took the officer's 9 mm pistol and a magazine of ammunition. The shooter then continued through the building and seemed to target his victims, who were mostly on the third and fourth floors, Bensen reported.

D.C.'s Metropolitan Police Department and several other law enforcement agencies responded with active shooter teams.

During that response, a MPD officer was shot in the leg. The gunman was then shot by a FBI hostage response team, law enforcement sources told Bensen.

“The response by uniformed police officers from both the Metropolitan Police Department and United States Park Police was absolutely nothing short of heroic,” Lanier said.

Authorities are investigating whether the gunman took the D.C. police officers' rifle.

Hey DiFi, I think you bought the AR.
    I stopped stocking for the zombie apocalypse. I now stock for the liberal apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    This shooting happened in the capitol of gun laws. Yet it still happened. Can you figure that one out Diane?
    The capital of restrictive firearms laws.... and on a military base that restricts EVERYONE but LEOs from being in the possession of a firearm.
    Maybe they need to pass a new law, forcing the criminals to obey the law.
    Yeah .... THAT might work.
    Assault Weapon (N) “Any firearm whose design disturbs the sleep of progressive politicians.”.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasjayhawk View Post
    I hope channel 4 in DC got it right.

link: http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/lo...223897891.html

FUQ:Survellance video shows the gunman entered the NAVSEA building, at 1336 Isaac Hull Ave., with a shotgun, law enforcement officials told News4's Jackie Bensen.

He shot a security officer in the head, killing him, and took the officer's 9 mm pistol and a magazine of ammunition. The shooter then continued through the building and seemed to target his victims, who were mostly on the third and fourth floors, Bensen reported.

D.C.'s Metropolitan Police Department and several other law enforcement agencies responded with active shooter teams.

During that response, a MPD officer was shot in the leg. The gunman was then shot by a FBI hostage response team, law enforcement sources told Bensen.

“The response by uniformed police officers from both the Metropolitan Police Department and United States Park Police was absolutely nothing short of heroic,” Lanier said.

Authorities are investigating whether the gunman took the D.C. police officers' rifle.

Hey DiFi, I think you bought the AR.
    As I have said before (and I think most agree) that ban whatever you want to law abiding ~ criminals will just steal the guns from the cops/guberment and use them.

Also, ban whatever you want and keep what you want guberment ~ we know where the guns are ~ when needed, we'll see ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasjayhawk View Post
    Snip... “The response by uniformed police officers from both the Metropolitan Police Department and United States Park Police was absolutely nothing short of heroic,” Lanier said...
    Good for the response team!

My question... what was the response time from first shot of the entry guard to the team arriving at the building and the time from arriving to taking down the shooter?

At least 12 dead, more wounded, any chance just one life could have been saved if a LAC or LACs already on the scene had been allowed to carry?
    Lots of variables, I know... but we know how many are lost without LACs carrying.

Sen. Feinstein... D.C. already has all the bans & restrictions you want PLUS Ex-Prez Clinton's disarming of military personnel on military bases PLUS D.C. has one of the highest ratio of LEOs to the population PLUS armed base security, and this still happened.

So Senator... take what's not working and do more of it? That's the definition of insanity.

Again, it's not the weapon(s), it's the person who's to blame.
    "Guns are not the problem … crazy is the problem” ... “We cannot legislate our society to the craziest amongst us.” - Jon Stewart
    “I do not love the bright sword for it's sharpness, nor the arrow for it's swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend." - Tolkien

I hope she gets so worked up she has a hear.... I just hope the devil calls her home soon.
    Last edited by zack991; 09-16-2013 at 11:28 PM.
    -I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you screw with me, I'll kill you all.
    -Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.
    Marine General James Mattis,

Quote Originally Posted by zack991 View Post
    I hope she gets so worked up she has a hear.... I just hope the devil calls her home soon.
    that would require a heart. And I'm pretty sure it would be the other way around, she looks like the devils mother.
    I stopped stocking for the zombie apocalypse. I now stock for the liberal apocalypse.