Thread: Gun friendly hotel/motel in Merrilville?

Gun friendly hotel/motel in Merrilville?

I am coming down in early November and would like to be able to OC mostly while I am there but every hotel I find on expedia and search their firearm policies end up being anti 2A. Any suggestions?

p.s. It obviously needs WI-FI
    Last edited by fozzy71; 09-17-2013 at 12:25 AM.
    "I like users who quote smellslikemichigan in their signature lines." - fozzy71

Sorry I can't help you. I would have helped, but you like users who quote smellslikemichigan in their signature lines.
    Last edited by cce1302; 09-17-2013 at 02:56 PM.

I recently stayed at the Marriott Courtyard in Tukwila (Seattle suburb).

On check-in, I asked the friendly clerk about their firearms policy. She looked quizzical, and said she didn't think they had one, but would check. She went away and spoke with the manager (I assume), and came back and said, they don't have a policy. I thanked her, and didn't say anything else.

I did OC in and out once, but I don't think anybody noticed.

All odd, because I did read Marriotts have been known to not be firearm-friendly in the past, but couldn't find anything current.

If there are Marriott properties in the area you will be visiting, you might call them and see what they say.
    Last edited by jhfc; 09-17-2013 at 04:24 PM.

Thanks. I read the same about that chain. I did find this which would suggest this family of hotels is somewhat gun friendly - http://girlsjustwannahaveguns.com/20...ated-with-nra/
    "I like users who quote smellslikemichigan in their signature lines." - fozzy71