Thread: Storm Tactical Holsters

Storm Tactical Holsters

Hi all,

I hope this is an ok post. After reading the forum rules, unless I've missed something it seems like it would be ok. I'm not spamming and please if it's not ok, I will remove the post myself.

My brother has a holster company based out of Chicago and I believe they are great holsters. Obviously since its my brothers company I would be in favor of them. However they make a quality product, 100% American made, and for a decent price. If anyone is looking for a great holster check out their website StormTacticalProducts.com

If you send me a PM I can give you a discount code for 10% off and free shipping.

Thanks again everyone! Hope to be a valuable part of your forum!

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Welcome to OCDO.

No problem mentioning a product of direct interest to members. Why not post a link so that we can take a look at his offerings?
    The important thing is not to exclusively push his business. Take a look around the forum and get involved.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Welcome to OCDO.

No problem mentioning a product of direct interest to members. Why not post a link so that we can take a look at his offerings?
    The important thing is not to exclusively push his business. Take a look around the forum and get involved.
    Great! Thanks!

Http://www.StormCCW.com also if you like them on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/StormCCW Send them a message after you like them, you'll get a 10-% off plus free shipping!

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Holsters View Post
    Great! Thanks!

Http://www.StormCCW.com also if you like them on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/StormCCW Send them a message after you like them, you'll get a 10-% off plus free shipping!
    Not bad appears to be a Raven copy. I try not to do business with companies in anti freedom states, IL qualifies. For like minded folks there's Condition Orange Concealment holster and he's in VA.

I have no dog in the fight but do own and wear a COC OWB holster as I oc.
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Not bad appears to be a Raven copy. I try not to do business with companies in anti freedom states, IL qualifies. For like minded folks there's Condition Orange Concealment holster and he's in VA.

If you wouldn't mind keeping negative comments to yourself please? I agree illinois definitely has its work cut out when it comes to second ammendment rights, however to knock a hard working business for being in illinois is kind of rude.

Also personally I've never seen or heard of a raven holster.

Bottom line we offer a quality, 100% USA, hand made product. And we've worked very hard to bring this product to market. We're not on here bashing other companies. We just highlight our own attributes.

Until you've worn one, please don't bash us.

Thank you
    Last edited by Storm Holsters; 09-22-2013 at 01:48 AM.

Not a IWB holster fan, I prefer OWB, but welcome to OCDO.
    It is well that war is so terrible otherwise we would grow too fond of it.
    Robert E. Lee
    The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth.
    Thomas Jonathan "Stonewall" Jackson
    What separates the winners from the losers is how a person reacts to each new twist of fate.
    President Donald Trump

The link to your website doesn't work.
    "Never belittle someone for carrying a small firearm. Commend them for carrying a firearm."
    -OpenCarry.org member MAC702

Quote Originally Posted by LeMat View Post
    It works for me, could be a problem on your end or between you and them.
    Christian, Husband, Father
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Anything I post in these forums is my personal opinion formed by my own interpretation of the topic.
    IANAL and anything I say is not intended to be nor should it be taken as legal advice.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LeMat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaShooter View Post
    It works for me, could be a problem on your end or between you and them.
    Works fine for me too.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Holsters View Post
    If you wouldn't mind keeping negative comments to yourself please? I agree illinois definitely has its work cut out when it comes to second ammendment rights, however to knock a hard working business for being in illinois is kind of rude.

Also personally I've never seen or heard of a raven holster.

Bottom line we offer a quality, 100% USA, hand made product. And we've worked very hard to bring this product to market. We're not on here bashing other companies. We just highlight our own attributes.

Until you've worn one, please don't bash us.

Thank you
    Your welcome. Oh yeah, welcome to ocdo, hope you stay and contribute more than ads for your product.

But, please show me where I bashed your product. Stating it appears to be a copy of another product isn't bashing but an opinion. Galco has made a good living copying other people's designs.
    Also, stating the fact that I prefer to do busines with company's in 2A friendlier states isn't bashing you or you product.

But this is the internet you should realize there would be some comments you don't like, such is life.

Like walking wolf I prefer owb.
    When you move to a freer state or when Ill. gets more in tuned with respecting folks rights I might give your holster a second look.
    If you think like a Statist, act like one, or back some, you've given up on freedom and have gone over to the dark side.
    The easiest ex. but probably the most difficult to grasp for gun owners is that fool permission slip so many of you have, especially if you show it off with pride. You should recognize it as an embarrassment, an infringement, a travesty and an affront to a free person.

~Alan Korwin

Founder's Club Member
    I swear, I think I'm gonna toss my cookies if I see one more product named, offered, or sold as tactical.

"Be cool! Be like police! Be a special operator! Buy our tactical stuff!"

[mmmmph]
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Any strategic holsters?
    "It's not important how many people I've killed. What's important is how I get along with the people who are still alive" - Jimmy the Tulip

Your welcome. Oh yeah, welcome to ocdo, hope you stay and contribute more than ads for your product.

But, please show me where I bashed your product. Stating it appears to be a copy of another product isn't bashing but an opinion. Galco has made a good living copying other people's designs.
    Also, stating the fact that I prefer to do busines with company's in 2A friendlier states isn't bashing you or you product.

But this is the internet you should realize there would be some comments you don't like, such is life.

Like walking wolf I prefer owb.
    When you move to a freer state or when Ill. gets more in tuned with respecting folks rights I might give your holster a second look.

Like I said, saying you won't give our holsters a look just because we're in illinois is kinda harsh. I apologize if the way I can across was offensive, the last thing I want to do is cause any problems. And yes I plan to contribute as much as I can where I can. I've already commented on a few other threads that have nothing to do with our business.

So if you're good with it, let's just end it. My apologies again.

Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    Any strategic holsters?
    Mac, we're in the stages of developing some. I would say by winter we should have a nice line of them up.

For anyone interested in checking out COC, he isn't taking orders at the moment.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MAC702 View Post
    Any strategic holsters?
    Ads to include photos of Boris Spasky and Bobby Fischer?
    Last edited by Citizen; 09-26-2013 at 07:15 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.