• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Storm Tactical Holsters

Storm Holsters

Hi all,

I hope this is an ok post. After reading the forum rules, unless I've missed something it seems like it would be ok. I'm not spamming and please if it's not ok, I will remove the post myself.

My brother has a holster company based out of Chicago and I believe they are great holsters. Obviously since its my brothers company I would be in favor of them. However they make a quality product, 100% American made, and for a decent price. If anyone is looking for a great holster check out their website StormTacticalProducts.com

If you send me a PM I can give you a discount code for 10% off and free shipping.

Thanks again everyone! Hope to be a valuable part of your forum!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Welcome to OCDO.

No problem mentioning a product of direct interest to members. Why not post a link so that we can take a look at his offerings?
The important thing is not to exclusively push his business. Take a look around the forum and get involved.

Storm Holsters

Welcome to OCDO.

No problem mentioning a product of direct interest to members. Why not post a link so that we can take a look at his offerings?
The important thing is not to exclusively push his business. Take a look around the forum and get involved.

Great! Thanks!

Http://www.StormCCW.com also if you like them on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/StormCCW Send them a message after you like them, you'll get a 10-% off plus free shipping!

Marco

Great! Thanks!

Http://www.StormCCW.com also if you like them on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/StormCCW Send them a message after you like them, you'll get a 10-% off plus free shipping!

Not bad appears to be a Raven copy. I try not to do business with companies in anti freedom states, IL qualifies. For like minded folks there's Condition Orange Concealment holster and he's in VA.

I have no dog in the fight but do own and wear a COC OWB holster as I oc.

Storm Holsters

Not bad appears to be a Raven copy. I try not to do business with companies in anti freedom states, IL qualifies. For like minded folks there's Condition Orange Concealment holster and he's in VA.

If you wouldn't mind keeping negative comments to yourself please? I agree illinois definitely has its work cut out when it comes to second ammendment rights, however to knock a hard working business for being in illinois is kind of rude.

Also personally I've never seen or heard of a raven holster.

Bottom line we offer a quality, 100% USA, hand made product. And we've worked very hard to bring this product to market. We're not on here bashing other companies. We just highlight our own attributes.

Until you've worn one, please don't bash us.

Thank you

Last edited:

Marco

If you wouldn't mind keeping negative comments to yourself please? I agree illinois definitely has its work cut out when it comes to second ammendment rights, however to knock a hard working business for being in illinois is kind of rude.

Also personally I've never seen or heard of a raven holster.

Bottom line we offer a quality, 100% USA, hand made product. And we've worked very hard to bring this product to market. We're not on here bashing other companies. We just highlight our own attributes.

Until you've worn one, please don't bash us.

Thank you

Your welcome. Oh yeah, welcome to ocdo, hope you stay and contribute more than ads for your product.

But, please show me where I bashed your product. Stating it appears to be a copy of another product isn't bashing but an opinion. Galco has made a good living copying other people's designs.
Also, stating the fact that I prefer to do busines with company's in 2A friendlier states isn't bashing you or you product.

But this is the internet you should realize there would be some comments you don't like, such is life.

Like walking wolf I prefer owb.
When you move to a freer state or when Ill. gets more in tuned with respecting folks rights I might give your holster a second look.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I swear, I think I'm gonna toss my cookies if I see one more product named, offered, or sold as tactical.

"Be cool! Be like police! Be a special operator! Buy our tactical stuff!"

[mmmmph]

Storm Holsters

Your welcome. Oh yeah, welcome to ocdo, hope you stay and contribute more than ads for your product.

But, please show me where I bashed your product. Stating it appears to be a copy of another product isn't bashing but an opinion. Galco has made a good living copying other people's designs.
Also, stating the fact that I prefer to do busines with company's in 2A friendlier states isn't bashing you or you product.

But this is the internet you should realize there would be some comments you don't like, such is life.

Like walking wolf I prefer owb.
When you move to a freer state or when Ill. gets more in tuned with respecting folks rights I might give your holster a second look.

Like I said, saying you won't give our holsters a look just because we're in illinois is kinda harsh. I apologize if the way I can across was offensive, the last thing I want to do is cause any problems. And yes I plan to contribute as much as I can where I can. I've already commented on a few other threads that have nothing to do with our business.

So if you're good with it, let's just end it. My apologies again.

Silvertongue

For anyone interested in checking out COC, he isn't taking orders at the moment.