• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ammo shelves are overflowing

websterz

At the Ponca City Walmart. Plenty of handgun ammo in .38 .357mag 9mm .40 and .45. They even have a good stock of .22lr.

B1rd

At the Ponca City Walmart. Plenty of handgun ammo in .38 .357mag 9mm .40 and .45. They even have a good stock of .22lr.

Is ammo being sold in unlimited quantities or are they still rationed? Do you know when they started restocking their supplies and are prices inflated like other stores?

thanks for the info, I have a friend involved with the government (pro gun) that is wondering.

Thanks again.

websterz

Federal, Remington, Winchester and Tula handgun ammo, American Eagle and CCI .22, Federal 5.56, Tula 7.62x39, and a huge variety of other centerfire rifle and shotgun choices. They still have the 3 box limit. I didn't look at all the prices, got 3 boxes of Tula .40 S&W at $14.97 per 50.

Glock 1st fan

I went to the walmart in Broken Arrow and they were full of .40 caliber. I did not see any 9mm or any .22 but little of everything else