Thread: How many dumpsters dived to find a ditched gun? BMX bike recovery shooting MKE.

How many dumpsters dived to find a ditched gun? BMX bike recovery shooting MKE.

"Mercado also told detectives he carried a .22-caliber revolver with him that he had found in a trash can a couple of weeks earlier. But he said that on the day of the shooting he had given the gun to Morales to hold."

http://www.jsonline.com/news/crime/e...224085031.html
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Impossible story. Everyone here KNOWS a .22 can't kill anything. Has NO stopping power... And a revolver no less???? GASP!
    (sarcasm off)
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

I have yet to figure out why non-criminals or non welfare recipients live in places like milwaukee.

Quote Originally Posted by chowda View Post
    I have yet to figure out why non-criminals or non welfare recipients live in places like milwaukee.
    Not surprised about your inability to figure out the answer to your question.

I probably live "here" for similar reasons, to why you live "here".
    Last edited by E6chevron; 09-25-2013 at 06:07 PM.
    Wis. CCL #5x Springfield XDM 3.8 Compact .40 S&W, Utah CFP

Quote Originally Posted by E6chevron View Post
    I probably live "here" for similar reasons, to why you live "here".
    I voted with me feet and fled liberal/progressive fueled violence (illegals and blacks) and liberal/progressive laws, specifically firearms related. There's a reason why I live in a small town in central wisconsin.

Why do you choose to live where you are? Might be a good subject for a thread.

Centurion
    I voted with me feet and fled liberal/progressive fueled violence (illegals and blacks) and liberal/progressive laws, specifically firearms related. There's a reason why I live in a small town in central wisconsin.

Why do you choose to live where you are? Might be a good subject for a thread.
    It would seem to me that your second descriptor in the parenthetical is PATENTLY OFFENSIVE and NOT NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!
    reported
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Quote Originally Posted by JoeSparky View Post
    It would seem to me that your second descriptor in the parenthetical is PATENTLY OFFENSIVE and NOT NEEDED!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol. I was wondering if anyone would become 'offended' by the reality of what I experienced and was honest enough to share it. And not fear sharing it.

Are you so sheltered as to not know that in liberal/progressive ran areas there are protected groups and everyone else?
    And the sad thing about this is when those groups kill each other, no one cares as there's no one to be officially 'offended'. There's no money in that, no power to gain from illegals killing illegals, or blacks killing blacks, or either of those killing whites/asians. That is pase to the point of boring. No one can be offended by such boring things as it's accepted. No one cares.

The protected group kills a member of a non-protected group, and still no one cares, or if someone actually mentions it, well then somehow it was deserved.

Yet someone dare mention this reality and * GASP!!!*.....**** like this happens:

reported
    People here are so sensitive that people that have actually lived a reality cannot state it honesty?
    Yet these same people here dress like some dumbass columbine mall ninja, complete with 'assault weapons', and become angry when people won't accept their reality?

Poor people (yes, minorities included) want to be able to defend themselves...with firearms....from their own. But no one cares if they get killed. Look at chicago, milwaukee, los angeles, denver, detroit, washington DC, etc.

From 0bama's adopted home:
    “It's a miracle there has been no fatality,” Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy said at a news conference this morning. “Illegal guns, illegal guns, illegal guns drive violence....A military-grade weapon on the streets of Chicago is simply unacceptable.”

The park is in a heavily gang-infested area, but it is not in a so-called impact zone flooded by officers to deter crime, McCarthy said. The nearest zones are three blocks to the north and three blocks to the south, leaving the Cornell Square as a no man’s land protected only by occasional patrols and an 11 p.m. curfew.
    Um, yeah, let's just ingore the "heavily gang-infested" as mentioned by the chicago head cop and focus on, well, yeah, the guns.
    The biggest killer of blacks are blacks, not guns. In my experiences, also the biggest killer of illegals and well, american hispanics are, well, illegals.

Up is down, circles are squares, and not only are there prohibited words, prohibited thoughts and prohibited experiences in public.
    Fluking crazy stuff. I guess this is the world liberal/progressivism has brought us.

The world is wonderful and no one ever dies in chicago or milwaukee...and if so, no one cares.............

Edit: you're from utah...what do you know about urban life? Please stick to the things you know, like the utah section of this board.
    Last edited by chowda; 09-25-2013 at 10:08 PM.

I wonder how the person who did the dumpster diving dressed.

Centurion
    lol. I was wondering if anyone would become 'offended' by the reality of what I experienced and was honest enough to share it. And not fear sharing it.

Are you so sheltered as to not know that in liberal/progressive ran areas there are protected groups and everyone else?
    And the sad thing about this is when those groups kill each other, no one cares as there's no one to be officially 'offended'. There's no money in that, no power to gain from illegals killing illegals, or blacks killing blacks, or either of those killing whites/asians. That is pase to the point of boring. No one can be offended by such boring things as it's accepted. No one cares.

The protected group kills a member of a non-protected group, and still no one cares, or if someone actually mentions it, well then somehow it was deserved.

Yet someone dare mention this reality and * GASP!!!*.....**** like this happens:

People here are so sensitive that people that have actually lived a reality cannot state it honesty?
    Yet these same people here dress like some dumbass columbine mall ninja, complete with 'assault weapons', and become angry when people won't accept their reality?

Poor people (yes, minorities included) want to be able to defend themselves...with firearms....from their own. But no one cares if they get killed. Look at chicago, milwaukee, los angeles, denver, detroit, washington DC, etc.

From 0bama's adopted home:

Um, yeah, let's just ingore the "heavily gang-infested" as mentioned by the chicago head cop and focus on, well, yeah, the guns.
    The biggest killer of blacks are blacks, not guns. In my experiences, also the biggest killer of illegals and well, american hispanics are, well, illegals.

Up is down, circles are squares, and not only are there prohibited words, prohibited thoughts and prohibited experiences in public.
    Fluking crazy stuff. I guess this is the world liberal/progressivism has brought us.

The world is wonderful and no one ever dies in chicago or milwaukee...and if so, no one cares.............

Edit: you're from utah...what do you know about urban life? Please stick to the things you know, like the utah section of this board.
    It don't matter where I am from or where I have been in the past or future OR WHICH STATE FORUM I POST IN. Your comments would NOT have been offensive to me at all WITHOUT the parenthetical. It served NO USEFUL purpose whatsoever! There are many people of different races, creeds, and nationalities all over our country but to specify ONE particular race(as a generalization of a specific race and not the actions of a specific individual) in a negative light is evidence of PREJUDICE!...

Your own statement tells me you EXPECTED or at least were NOT SURPRISED that one would find your comment offensive. As such, your post is easily construed as the actions of a troll.
    Last edited by JoeSparky; 09-25-2013 at 11:32 PM.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

As such, your post is easily construed as the actions of a troll.
    The Wisco forum is RIPE with trolls.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Centurion
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    The Wisco forum is RIPE with trolls.
    Noted!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA

It don't matter where I am from
    You're right, I should have also included where you also have lived.

Your comments would NOT have been offensive to me at all WITHOUT the parenthetical.
    I'm sorry that you get offended when people describe the facts of places you know nothing about. I'd try to figure out how stating facts--not in any demeaning way, just stating them--gets some people so offended.
    Oh well, all sorts of people in the world and many seem all to ready to be offended. But I don't care. Like I said, your experiences are utah. Most of the kids in chicago would also have no idea about what your existence is like either.
    Maybe you should get over yourself and actually listen to how other people live and what their experiences are.

Centurion
    You're right, I should have also included where you also have lived.

I'm sorry that you get offended when people describe the facts of places you know nothing about. I'd try to figure out how stating facts--not in any demeaning way, just stating them--gets some people so offended.
    Oh well, all sorts of people in the world and many seem all to ready to be offended. But I don't care. Like I said, your experiences are utah. Most of the kids in chicago would also have no idea about what your existence is like either.
    Maybe you should get over yourself and actually listen to how other people live and what their experiences are.
    You are continuing to make MANY assumptions about me and my background that I believe you have no knowledge. Personally, any person who generalizes certain attributes, backgrounds, or experiences to an entire race IS demonstrating PREJUDICE. Now, to indicate that one has had a specific experience based upon the actions of a person or even a subgroup of an entire community is NOT a demonstration of prejudice. And I'll restate that my complaint on your post was the inclusion of and ENTIRE SPECIFIC RACE in an un-needed parenthetical. Your point would have been and was well made WITHOUT THE PARENTHETICAL.

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA

Quote Originally Posted by cheezhed View Post
    I wonder how the person who did the dumpster diving dressed.

Depends on if those diving are hipsters or not:

T-Shirt

The in crowd
    When rights are outlawed only outlaws will have rights.

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. - Hanlon's Razor

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people. - Catherine Engelbrecht