Thread: Cross off StarBuck$

Cross off StarBuck$

If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

Chief Executive Howard Schultz said in an open letter to customers late Tuesday that Starbucks Appreciation Day events "disingenuously portray Starbucks as a champion of 'open carry.' To be clear: we do not want these events in our stores."

The coffee chain did not, however, issue an outright ban on guns in its nearly 7,000 company-owned cafes, saying this would potentially require staff to confront armed customers.

Schultz said more people had been bringing guns into Starbucks shops over the last six months, prompting confusion and dismay among some customers and employees.

"I'm not worried we're going to lose customers over this," he told Reuters. "I feel like I've made the best decision in the interest of our company."

They don't want "events", but did not ban open carry yet.

Looks like we need to contact them and tell them that they will LOSE customers, starting with me!

**ck them and their overpriced hippie crap.

Never liked it anyway.

Accomplished Advocate
    " We believe that gun policy should be addressed by government and law enforcementónot by Starbucks and our store partners."

So his position is cops are to enforce his own company policies.

interesting perspective.
    John C. Eastman Associate Dean of Chapman Universityís School of Law "the Second Amendment, like its sister amendments, does not confer a right but rather recognizes a natural right inherent in our humanity."

Banned
    Yes, heaven forbid a company is known for supporting our constitutional rights.

"We hate that" ... Starbucks says

Well, I think I have the right to drink Starbucks coffee ... now I HATE THAT

Thanks for Starbucks playing the game..
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Wal Mart is next within 6 months.

Every state will have open carry but no one will be able to go to wal mart to practice it. Oh noes where they gonna goes!

Better to leave your firearm in your car so someone can break into the car in the parking lot and steal the firearm.
    This happens more than we know

Here's an excellent video response to Starbucks "new policy".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6B0Sh-yLNA
    "The Second Amendment speaks nothing to an unfettered Right". (Post # 100)
    "Restrictions are not infringements. Bans are infringements.--if it reaches beyond Reasonable bans". (Post # 103)
    Beretta92FSLady
    http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/sh...ons-Bill/page5

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer, nothing in any of my posts should be considered legal advice. If you need legal advice, consult a reputable attorney, not an internet forum.