Thread: Truckers to shut down America...

Iowa, USA

Truckers to shut down America...

Truckers to strike.

Obamacare will be in effect and most people will be ready to take action. No commerce on those days stock up on items that you will need. No banking no shopping no money transactions. It does not matter If a million or 50 roll through DC in this effort. Congress will listen to We The People. Which is remove Obama from office for crimes of treason and misdemeanors. We want Congressional hearing on Benghazi and Seal Team 6. Louis Learner put in jail. No amnesty, remove all Muslims in our government that do not uphold the Constitution. Remove Eric Holder from office for crimes against the people and the Constitution. Last but not least is Fuel prices.
    The only terrorists I see nowadays are at the Capital.

The statements made in this post do not necessarily reflect the views of OCDO or its members.

North Carolina
    Most warehouses are closed on weekends, while it is a noble attempt, it pretty much is weak as to any economic effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus
    "Well.... If you take my hat. Decide to wear my hat. Its in your possession ."

"I call popo say "he has my hat i left it at his house". They go talk to you. You say its yours. Sounds like a civil court matter."

"Now I instead say he robbed me... Well popo done go and cuff you up I keep hat or it goes to go to court I testify you done did rob me. You now have to prove you didn't...."

Concord, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by WalkingWolf View Post
    Most warehouses are closed on weekends, while it is a noble attempt, it pretty much is weak as to any economic effect.
    And if only those in Washington actually cared...
    If something is wrong for ONE person to do to another, it is still wrong if a BILLION people do it.

And then it's going to be the independent truckers, as the corporates (like UPS, FedEx, J.B. Hunt, Intermodal, YRC , Con-way, Swift, Schneider, Landstar, Old Dominion, Werner, Arkansas Best, U.S. Xpress, Estes Express, Prime, R & L Carriers, C.R. England, Greatwide Logistics, Saia, Kenan, CRST, Crete, Roadrunner, Knight, Southeastern Freight, Averitt Express, Universal, Quality Distribution, Trimac Group, Ruan Transportation, Covenant, Anderson, Ryder, NFI, Celadon, Stevens, Marten, Heartland Express, USA, Dynamex, Mercer Transportation, Interstate, United Vision Logistics, Dart Transit, Central Refrigerated, Western Express), aren't going to do it. It's not that they don't care, because they do, but they stand to lose more money by participating in the protest than what they'll gain, and the loss could be more long-term.

I tried pointing that out to "Wild Bill For America", but it seems he's gotta get out the insults instead. He lost a fan by doing that. Really sad.
    Lifetime member, Gun Owners of America (
    Lifetime member, Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership (
    Member, Fraternal Order of Eagles since 8/02 (

Registering gun owners to prevent crime, is like registering Jews to prevent a HOLOCAUST.

I am not a lawyer in real life, or in play life. So anything I say is for debate and discussion only.