• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

what if it was gays instead of guns

stealthyeliminator

Then you can carry worry free in CA and Washington D.C. - that's good to know :rolleyes:

Don't think we are quite all the way there yet.

Flippy floppy. First, it's not valid because SCOTUS hasn't said so. Then, it's not valid because even though SCOTUS said so, the ruling apparently hasn't made widespread effect. Meanwhile, the principle behind the entire ordeal is sitting in the back row with their hand in the air, waiting its turn to speak - when its voice is ultimately the one that matters most.

I think you're missing the point.

Last edited:

sudden valley gunner

Is it really incorporated until a law breaker decides their state law is contrary to the courts ruling and gets arrested and the courts then strike down the state law?

The state knows this the judges know this, the people remained chained by government for years and years and years.......

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Flippy floppy. First, it's not valid because SCOTUS hasn't said so. Then, it's not valid because even though SCOTUS said so, the ruling apparently hasn't made widespread effect. Meanwhile, the principle behind the entire ordeal is sitting in the back row with their hand in the air, waiting its turn to speak - when its voice is ultimately the one that matters most.

I think you're missing the point.
Neither flipping nor flopping - taking a very real tactical position. I'm not prepared to run neekid across the city square either.

I've said from the onset that the courts would straighten out CA before the legislature ever would. Think we have a beginning, but don't see a definitive conclusion in hand.