Thread: Boycott Starbucks

Boycott Starbucks

Boycott Starbucks. Starbucks no longer wants you to carry in there stores and this also includes outside seating.

I don't drink coffee and I have never been to a Starbucks... Sounds good to me

Eh, I don't know. The CEO expressed an opinion. They could have easily said "no guns" and made it policy. I can see where Starbucks got drug into the gun debate and could potentially lose customers on both sides. Seems to me that they just want to remain apolitical and left alone.

Not A Ban

Quote Originally Posted by langzaiguy View Post
    Eh, I don't know. The CEO expressed an opinion. They could have easily said "no guns" and made it policy. I can see where Starbucks got drug into the gun debate and could potentially lose customers on both sides. Seems to me that they just want to remain apolitical and left alone.
    That's right. CEO Shultz asked that customers leave their guns at home, but also said nobody will be denied access or service even if they have a gun. Then again, it doesn't affect me or anyone I know. Few in Kentucky will spend $5 a cup on coffee. For reference, a cup of espresso any way you want it (latte, etc,) in Florence, Italy from a street vendor is about 50 cents. And it's much better than Starbucks.