Thread: So who was at Mcdonalds at 9 mile near Kelly today?

So who was at Mcdonalds at 9 mile near Kelly today?

I was busy messing with my phone, at McDonald's today, I was in the booth across from the counter, an didn't notice you until you were leaving, but thought I'd say hi.

I'm seeing more, and more people OCing lately, and while I was sitting there the guy in the next booth was speaking possitively of it, and telling his kid it was legal, it's refreshing to see the message getting out.

I was there around 1030
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

Re: So who was at Mcdonalds at 9 mile near Kelly today?

Quote Originally Posted by NHCGRPR45 View Post
    I was there around 1030
    Welcome back from the missing my friend! Good memories - standing with others for RKBA in Birmingham, MI. I lent you a (- - - - -) to carry.
    Last edited by FreeInAZ; 09-22-2013 at 03:18 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by FreeInAZ View Post
    Welcome back from the missing my friend! Good memories - standing with others for RKBA in Birmingham, MI. I lent you a (- - - - -) to carry.
    Oh are we playing Hang Man?
    Is there an "I"?
    The news media plays politics more than the politicians do.

Re: So who was at Mcdonalds at 9 mile near Kelly today?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Eagle View Post
    Oh are we playing Hang Man?
    Is there an "I"?
    Lol...no we were part of a protest that involved many types of firearms that are not allowed to be spoken of on OCDO... usually that is.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi