• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Ruger service turn around?

Mavasaur

I need to send in my LCP to Ruger to get a recoil spring replaced and I was curious if any of you had any experience with them and their turn around time.

WA_G32

Unless they specifically said to send the gun to them, you can just buy the spring right off their website or you can get one from Wolff. Sending the gun to ruger requires UPS or FedEx next day air unless ruger sent you a shipping label for warranty it's gonna cost over $50 to ship the gun.
Ruger is pretty fast with turn around times though.

Bill45

I sent a pistol off to Ruger for some major work last year. They did the work quickly and even did some replacement parts free.

But FedEx or UPS will charge you $85 for the shipping.