• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Free event - OC picnic UNION , MO 10/26

kylemoul

Even in Missouri State Parks, ther out buildings are NOT considered off limits to firearms.
They are NOT where the normal business of State emloyees takes place.
well that's what they tell us.... Really, you can use th facilities while packing.
That can be taken two ways I suppose?

I'm sure some official "business" gets done in there.

mspgunner

This is still going to happen!

This rally will still happen Oct. 26th, rain ot shine in the large covered pavilion in the Union City Park at 1:00 PM.
There are about 100 "yes" for the attendance on Facebook and almost as many "Maybe".
There are only 3 elected officials speaking, the rest are "regular" people.
I have no doubt there w8ill be a lot of 1st time OCers at this event.
It is being promoted on "local" radio and newspaper in the area.

Come on out and enjoy the day. Meet up with others OCers, thisis a free event. (Food vendor does charge a nominal fee)

OC of long guns is discouraged, this is a family and community event, we are not out to discourage any one, we are hilding this to promote OC, to educate and to inform in a community that has never seen anything like this before. There will be local media showing up, a positive impression will go well beyond Union. A negative impression would also.

kylemoul

This rally will still happen Oct. 26th, rain ot shine in the large covered pavilion in the Union City Park at 1:00 PM.
There are about 100 "yes" for the attendance on Facebook and almost as many "Maybe".
There are only 3 elected officials speaking, the rest are "regular" people.
I have no doubt there w8ill be a lot of 1st time OCers at this event.
It is being promoted on "local" radio and newspaper in the area.

Come on out and enjoy the day. Meet up with others OCers, thisis a free event. (Food vendor does charge a nominal fee)

OC of long guns is discouraged, this is a family and community event, we a
re not out to discourage any one, we are hilding this to promote OC, to educate and to inform in a community that has never seen anything like this before. There will be local media showing up, a positive impression will go well beyond Union. A negative impression would also.

We are paying some landowners the yearly lease and scouting for deer season. I don't think i will be in attendance.

mspgunner

Today is the day

Everything is in place. Teh food vendor sent a note, he'll be cook'n up starting at 10:00. the event doesn't start till 1:00 amd wil probably wrap up a bit after 3:00. There is a ball game some people are interested in watching or going too today. Plenty of time to get any where in the State if you cut out at 3:00. We will have media coverage, what is needed is YOU!

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Ok, so now the time changed a bit.

I guess I will have to jump in the shower and get ready lol, I was going to be LAZY this morning.

See you in a few.