• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Emily Miller wins another debate -- AC 360

HPmatt

My G-d Emily is GREAT

What an eloquent and effective advocate she has become!! See the segment here:

I saw where she joined OC recently. This interview was GREAT. I put this in the 'GREAT' category. She was phenomenally good and to the point.

-Emily moved the whole panel off their collective rant about 'hating guns' and focused on the alleged topic of 'How do you stop mass shootings' - Emily pointed out it was all unreported mental patients at the shootings of Naval Yard, CT and Colorado movie theatre (and Gabby Giffords, Hinckley, etc....)
-Emily noted that Rhode Island - where the Navy Yard nut heard aliens talking to him - the cops did not detain him for mental issues) and Massachussetts are some of the worst states reporting to the Federal Gun directory about mental patients - this list of mental cases not allowed to buy guns - THAT is why the federal background check is not working - these hugely liberal states are not following the law

-Emily shredded Cornell West when he said mass shootings were on a trend up - she quoted the Congressional Research saying gone crime has gone down 40% in last 10 years and mass shootings only account for 18 people per year on average and are random
-When State Dept lady said there is 'a mass shooting every month' - Emily spoke up and asked her to quote facts - he statement was just not true - the lady started talking about Finland and Scotland shootings....I was waiting for Emily to ask how good a job the State Department did in Benghazi.....
-When Cooper was saying the Naval Yard murderer tried to buy a handgun Emily cut him down, same when he 'tried to buy an AR15' - Emily shoots at the range where the Perp bought the gun. Cooper later read the record and showed he was wrong.

She is incredibly powerful. Fantastic performance.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Exactly how I speak t people but with a lot of f-bombs ! lol

No anti can make a case for gun control .... my cat could defeat these idiots because their arguments are not based on facts but prejudice. Me thinks that they were dropped on their heads. I blame their mothers !