Thread: Open carry event in Corinth, MS?

Question Open carry event in Corinth, MS?

A friend of mine told me there was going to be an open carry event at a park in Corinth, MS soon but he didn't know any more details than that. Does anyone know anything about this?
    Last edited by independence; 09-19-2013 at 05:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by independence View Post
    A friend of mine told me there was going to be an open carry event at a park in Corinth, MS soon but she didn't know any more details than that. Does anyone know anything about this?
    Apparently it is this coming Saturday from 10:00 AM to 2:30 in the park. The details are somewhat confusingly spread across the associated Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/FireArmFreedomDay

Does anybody know anyone from this group? Apparently they have done a couple more of these rallies already.

Sounds like orc mischief to me. If its only promoted on that site it can't be for adults.
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Daylen View Post
    Sounds like orc mischief to me. If its only promoted on that site it can't be for adults.
    Prior to the event, it was in the Corinth newspaper, per the photos on their Facebook page. A friend of mine also heard it on the radio.

Following the event, it was featured on WTVA news:

http://eplayer.clipsyndicate.com/emb...me=8&windows=1

All in all, it seems like it must have went well, though I didn't attend. Not to sound too harsh, but there was such poor grammar, etc. on their Facebook page that I wasn't sure if they were legit, so I didn't go.