Thread: 40 million in cuts...Democrats outraged...

Suffolk Virginia

40 million in cuts...Democrats outraged...

Food Stamps
    WASHINGTON House Republicans narrowly pushed through a bill on Thursday that slashes billions of dollars from the food stamp program, over the objections of Democrats and a veto threat from President Obama. The vote set up what promised to be a contentious fight with the Senate and dashed hopes for passage this year of a new five-year farm bill.
    Curious on opinions.

Founder's Club Member
    Fairfax Co., VA
    What does that work out to? About $2.60 less for every welfare recipient?
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

S. Kitsap, Washington state
    I'd be happy with cuts to all the stimulus money big businesses are recieving....
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Whatcom County
    Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    I'd be happy with cuts to all the stimulus money big businesses are recieving....
    Me too, they should cut all welfare programs, government worker welfare...right up to military personal, big business welfare/bailouts, foreign aid welfare, farmer subsidy welfare, union protectionism welfare, education welfare, social security welfare, medical welfare, etc.....
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)