Thread: THE GREAT DEBATE - OPEN CARRY vs CONCEALED CARRY - Sept 26, Meridian Fuddruckers

Hidden Springs, Idaho

THE GREAT DEBATE - OPEN CARRY vs CONCEALED CARRY - Sept 26, Meridian Fuddruckers

At our next Idaho Carry dinner on September 26th at Fuddruckers at 3421 Eagle Road in Meridian at 6:30pm, I will be presenting my argument as to why I believe Open Carry is preferable to Concealed Carry. Atty. Ryan Jenks will then present his reasons for Concealed Carry being preferable to Open Carry. There will be time for rebuttals and then we will open it up for questions and challenges from those in attendance. You will not want to miss this event, bring your friends and family. This will be better than the shoot out at the OK Corral.
    For more information E-mail

Tony Snesko, Founder
    Idaho Carry, Open & Concealed

Mountain Home, Idaho, USA
    Man you have to make it so far away from

I live in Mountain Home and don't get off until 5pm.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    N. Chesterfield, Va.
    Would be good if someone where to video the debate and post a link here for the benefit of those that cannot me
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Thru Death's Door in Wisconsin

Their web page announcement with talking points. Their web page announcement with talking points.
    If TRUMP 2016 loses then I will shrug off my WHITE MAN'S BURDEN and leave the world to the Dindus and Done Nuffins. Read and understand Ayn Rand's Atlas Shrugged as a prescription for the future. TRUMP 2016

earth's crust
    Do I smell a fuddruckers appreciation day coming up? Ohhhhh man. I shouldn't have said it.

Avert your eyes !