• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man with gun locks schools down

FuelHauler87

And why did you need to start another thread about the same thing? Seems like you are looking for the attention you got by the schools shutting down.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Cremator75

OC of a long gun is not going to help our cause and is also against the rules for discussion on this forum. I don't have a problem with you walking around OC'ing a hand gun, but your just going to turn off anyone on the fence about guns carrying a shotgun. By using a long gun it makes it look like its more about you getting attention than normalizing carry of a hand gun.

Last edited:

nilla

so much fail

that 'man' was not at all normalizing carry of a hand gun but just scaring the crap out of people.
i agree that 'the man' was not breaking any laws, but he was in bad taste IMHO.