Thread: Murderers on the loose in Tuscon

Murderers on the loose in Tuscon

http://www.policestateusa.com/2013/j...na-settlement/

Beware if you're in Tuscon. Cops murder man. His family gets millions but the killers are still on the street. "Serving".
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Re: Murderers on the loose in Tuscon

Just another example of "Do as we say, not as we do". I shoot someone by "accident", pretty sure I'm not going to be free to do it again, no matter how much "stolen" money I throw at my victims family.

Sad times we live in folks. Man! I miss the days when police were PEACE officers & not just another military unit run amuck.
    Last edited by FreeInAZ; 09-20-2013 at 07:44 PM.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by FreeInAZ View Post
    Just another example of "Do as we say, not as we do". I shoot someone by "accident", pretty sure I'm not going to be free to do it again, no matter how much "stolen" money I thow at my victims family.

Sad times we live in folks. Man! I miss the days when police were PEACE officers & not just another military unit run amuck.
    +1. Remember that guy in MS who accidently shot and killed the swat team member. He got DEATH ROW. Not sure what happened to the guy, but I followed the case and there was little doubt in my mind he was innocent, much less guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Thanks for the reminder of this horrible tragedy that proves there is no "bad apple".

Shared on my FB page another isolated incident.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)