• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Counter Protest at Summit County Gun Show

Werz

No, I did not. I didn't ask for it, and he never got off of his cart to approach us closely enough to read a name badge, and he did not offer it as I recall.
Just curious. Wouldn't do much good to "bait" you if he couldn't enforce a misdemeanor violation, anyway.

eye95

I counted 15 of us, estimated about 20 antis accomplishing exactly nothing.

Officer friendly did keep trying to bait us. I just kept repeating that we were just meeting some friends. I think he though we were going to bait the antis. I had no intention of doing that, but it was none of his business what we were doing. He thought it was and demanded that I answer the [expletive] question. Screw him. I just repeated that we were meeting some friends. He was a thug cop, just not very competent at being thug!

C'mon folks, join the eye95 Twitter feed, and keep us informed. It seems that there are a lot of events over the next few weeks. Let us help get the word out. No matter who schedules the event or why, our feed will list every event we become aware of.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>