Thread: Deactivating my account

Deactivating my account

I have attempted to contact two moderators and the forum administrator about deactivating my account since I can't find it in the options and settings/account area. Tell me how I can take care of this. Thanks.
    "We have the right to bear arms, for protection against the common criminal, but more so, for the protection from an abusive government"

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent" Thomas Jefferson

"When seconds count, the police are only minutes away"

Founder's Club Member
    Why not just stop contributing?
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

1. Open your favorite browser
    2. Select OpenCarry.Org from the list of favorites
    3. Right-click and select 'Delete'
    4. Close your favorite browser
    5. Don't visit OpenCarry.Org again.
    Last edited by Fallschirmjäger; 09-21-2013 at 10:29 PM.

Settings | Edit Email & Password, enter present password to proceed. Enter many random characters in the new password field with eyes shut without looking. Without looking, copy&paste to the confirm new password field. Save the changes. Buh bye.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Put on your big boy pants, log off, don't log back on.

LOL - this has got to be the dumbest thread in the history of the internet tubes.

As others have stated, just walk. If you are doing this because you're embarrassed by the clown population within the gun owner population, just do what I've been doing for a long time, educate people on the wonders of 'sport utility rifles', how everyone should have at least a pistol in their home, etc. I've converted a lot of former fudds and non gun owners. As far as people dressed in black with shotguns/ars over their shoulders walking about in urban areas, I just apologize for them and privately just hope the creatures doing this are jost going through a phase they'll grow out of.

They make it tuff, but the more people know that most gun owners are sane adults, the better it will be for the whole gun owning community.

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chowda View Post
    ..As far as people dressed in black with shotguns/ars over their shoulders walking about in urban areas, I just apologize for them and privately just hope the creatures doing this are jost going through a phase they'll grow out of....
    Why would you feel obligated to apologize for someone exercising their rights? There is no right to not be offended by guns you do not approve of. Proclaiming one's self a "hunters" and "gun owner" does not mean that you are a champion of our Rights affirmed by the WI State Constitution and the 2A of the CONUS when you speak out against people actually exercising their rights. The Right To Bear Arms does not depend on hunting or a "sporting purpose". I am offended by these hypocrites.
    Last edited by Interceptor_Knight; 09-22-2013 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor_Knight View Post
    Why would you feel obligated to apologize for someone exercising their rights? There is no right to not be offended by guns you do not approve of. Proclaiming one's self a "hunters" and "gun owner" does not mean that you are a champion of our Rights affirmed by the WI State Constitution and the 2A of the CONUS when you speak out against people actually exercising their rights. The Right To Bear Arms does not depend on hunting or a "sporting purpose". I am offended by these hypocrites.
    ^^ this

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor_Knight View Post
    Why would you feel obligated to apologize for someone exercising their rights?
    For a long time, it's been painfully apparent that liberal/progressives are extremely ignorant. But in spite of their ignorance, they have known they are in a 'long war' against this country's founding principles...so they do things in steps, over time a "nudge" here, a "nudge" there, "never let a serious crisis go to waste (ignore the immediat and think of long term strategy)".

So I guess I should have said that 'I apologize for the stupidity of some gun owners' as clearly, walking around with long guns in public places is exponentially stupid.
    I mean.....really.

The Right To Bear Arms does not depend on hunting or a "sporting purpose".
    OK so you know a slogan. What's a conus?

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan
    For a long time, it's been painfully apparent that liberal/progressives are extremely ignorant. But in spite of their ignorance, they have known they are in a 'long war' against this country's founding principles...so they do things in steps, over time a "nudge" here, a "nudge" there, "never let a serious crisis go to waste (ignore the immediat and think of long term strategy)".

So I guess I should have said that 'I apologize for the stupidity of some gun owners' as clearly, walking around with long guns in public places is exponentially stupid.
    I mean.....really.

Your opinion. The method of carry is ultimately up to the carrier. Not you.
    Liberty or death. We're sorry, there are no other options available at this time..........
    "Safety is the new Liberty, and recklessness is the new Freedom, and alcoholism is the new Doug Huffman."

Banned

48 states

I've seen this attempt to make a statement of things that a poster disagrees with (typically the moderators) on a number of forums covering many different interests.

But on a 2A rights centered forum, it kinda smacks of a crybaby liberal wanting to end the game by taking their ball and going home. Only problem, it ain't their ball, and no one really gives a damn, nor will they be missed. It is the kind of rational I would expect from my grandson when they were 6 or 7.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    48 states
    Got it, thanks. Hawaii is no firearms and alaska is pro firearms.

What's a conus?
    Usually, it is used as an abbreviation for CONtinental or CONtiguous US, i.e. the 48 adjoining US states. In this case, I wonder if it was meant to be an abbreviation for the CONstitution of the US.
    Christian, Husband, Father
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Anything I post in these forums is my personal opinion formed by my own interpretation of the topic.
    IANAL and anything I say is not intended to be nor should it be taken as legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaShooter View Post
    , I wonder if it was meant to be an abbreviation for the CONstitution of the US.
    That more standard acronym would be COTUS, consistent with SCOTUS, POTUS, and FWOTUS, et cetera ad nauseam. FWOTUS? First Wookee of The United States, a.k.a. Manchelle.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Quote Originally Posted by anmut View Post
    LOL - this has got to be the dumbest thread in the history of the internet tubes.
    With 17 responses....
    Lifetime member, Gun Owners of America (http://gunowners.org/)
    Lifetime member, Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership (http://jpfo.org/)
    Member, Fraternal Order of Eagles since 8/02 (http://www.foe.com/)

Registering gun owners to prevent crime, is like registering Jews to prevent a HOLOCAUST.

I am not a lawyer in real life, or in play life. So anything I say is for debate and discussion only.

Regular Member Interceptor_Knight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JustaShooter View Post
    .... it was meant to be an abbreviation for the CONstitution of the US.
    This...

Quote Originally Posted by Logan 5 View Post
    With 17 responses....
    Ask a dumb question....

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    FWOTUS? First Wookee of The United States, a.k.a. Manchelle.
    Hey now, leave chewbacca alone!