• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Deactivating my account

Snake161

I have attempted to contact two moderators and the forum administrator about deactivating my account since I can't find it in the options and settings/account area. Tell me how I can take care of this. Thanks.

XD40sc

Put on your big boy pants, log off, don't log back on.

chowda

As others have stated, just walk. If you are doing this because you're embarrassed by the clown population within the gun owner population, just do what I've been doing for a long time, educate people on the wonders of 'sport utility rifles', how everyone should have at least a pistol in their home, etc. I've converted a lot of former fudds and non gun owners. As far as people dressed in black with shotguns/ars over their shoulders walking about in urban areas, I just apologize for them and privately just hope the creatures doing this are jost going through a phase they'll grow out of.

They make it tuff, but the more people know that most gun owners are sane adults, the better it will be for the whole gun owning community.

Interceptor_Knight

..As far as people dressed in black with shotguns/ars over their shoulders walking about in urban areas, I just apologize for them and privately just hope the creatures doing this are jost going through a phase they'll grow out of....
Why would you feel obligated to apologize for someone exercising their rights? There is no right to not be offended by guns you do not approve of. Proclaiming one's self a "hunters" and "gun owner" does not mean that you are a champion of our Rights affirmed by the WI State Constitution and the 2A of the CONUS when you speak out against people actually exercising their rights. The Right To Bear Arms does not depend on hunting or a "sporting purpose". I am offended by these hypocrites.

Last edited:

anmut

Why would you feel obligated to apologize for someone exercising their rights? There is no right to not be offended by guns you do not approve of. Proclaiming one's self a "hunters" and "gun owner" does not mean that you are a champion of our Rights affirmed by the WI State Constitution and the 2A of the CONUS when you speak out against people actually exercising their rights. The Right To Bear Arms does not depend on hunting or a "sporting purpose". I am offended by these hypocrites.

^^ this

chowda

Why would you feel obligated to apologize for someone exercising their rights?
For a long time, it's been painfully apparent that liberal/progressives are extremely ignorant. But in spite of their ignorance, they have known they are in a 'long war' against this country's founding principles...so they do things in steps, over time a "nudge" here, a "nudge" there, "never let a serious crisis go to waste (ignore the immediat and think of long term strategy)".

So I guess I should have said that 'I apologize for the stupidity of some gun owners' as clearly, walking around with long guns in public places is exponentially stupid.
I mean.....really.

The Right To Bear Arms does not depend on hunting or a "sporting purpose".
OK so you know a slogan. What's a conus?

Plankton

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan
For a long time, it's been painfully apparent that liberal/progressives are extremely ignorant. But in spite of their ignorance, they have known they are in a 'long war' against this country's founding principles...so they do things in steps, over time a "nudge" here, a "nudge" there, "never let a serious crisis go to waste (ignore the immediat and think of long term strategy)".

So I guess I should have said that 'I apologize for the stupidity of some gun owners' as clearly, walking around with long guns in public places is exponentially stupid.
I mean.....really.

OK so you know a slogan. What's a conus?

Your opinion. The method of carry is ultimately up to the carrier. Not you.

XD40sc

I've seen this attempt to make a statement of things that a poster disagrees with (typically the moderators) on a number of forums covering many different interests.

But on a 2A rights centered forum, it kinda smacks of a crybaby liberal wanting to end the game by taking their ball and going home. Only problem, it ain't their ball, and no one really gives a damn, nor will they be missed. It is the kind of rational I would expect from my grandson when they were 6 or 7.