Thread: iOS 7.0 Stinks

Fairborn, Ohio, USA

iOS 7.0 Stinks

It is slow. It is clunky. It is ugly. It eats batteries alive. It is counter-intuitive. It is completely unJobsian.

Fountain CO

iOS 7.0 Stinks

It's on my "ignore" list. Will hold off a few updates while they get it right.

I think if you backed up full to itunes, u can restore to factory and restore to get a working ios back?
    Last edited by shaun; 09-21-2013 at 08:50 PM.

NE Ohio
    Quote Originally Posted by shaun View Post
    I think if you backed up full to itunes, u can restore to factory and restore to get a working ios back?
    Unless Apple has changed something, you cannot go back to an older version of iOS (at least not easily, and currently it requires that you jailbreak your device under the iOS version you wish to return to...)
    Last edited by JustaShooter; 09-21-2013 at 08:52 PM.
    Christian, Husband, Father
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Anything I post in these forums is my personal opinion formed by my own interpretation of the topic.
    IANAL and anything I say is not intended to be nor should it be taken as legal advice.

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    I like it. Still hate apple tho

Las Vegas
    my mini keeps asking me to upgrade, and I keep telling it no.

Eye you might want to check this board out:

IIRC even with out a backup to itunes you can get back out of it, but this would be the place to sak.
    I stopped stocking for the zombie apocalypse. I now stock for the liberal apocalypse.

updated my iPhone 5 today - I like that the email section is very fast to delete. Email text is better defined than before. Figured out how to close open apps - different than previous but faster too. Suppose they've changed a lot and hopefully it is all good - so far like it fine.
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

Granite State of Mind
    I don't care for the pastel colors and flat icons, but for our two iPhone 5's and iPad Mini, it is faster and has drastically improved battery life.

From what I've read, those with battery life issues have the install still trying to phone home for Apple ID verification, or apps still updating (and possibly hung up).
    Last edited by KBCraig; 09-22-2013 at 03:12 AM.