• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

iOS 7.0 Stinks

eye95

It is slow. It is clunky. It is ugly. It eats batteries alive. It is counter-intuitive. It is completely unJobsian.

shaun

It's on my "ignore" list. Will hold off a few updates while they get it right.

I think if you backed up full to itunes, u can restore to factory and restore to get a working ios back?

Last edited:

JustaShooter

I think if you backed up full to itunes, u can restore to factory and restore to get a working ios back?

Unless Apple has changed something, you cannot go back to an older version of iOS (at least not easily, and currently it requires that you jailbreak your device under the iOS version you wish to return to...)

Last edited:

HPmatt

updated my iPhone 5 today - I like that the email section is very fast to delete. Email text is better defined than before. Figured out how to close open apps - different than previous but faster too. Suppose they've changed a lot and hopefully it is all good - so far like it fine.

KBCraig

I don't care for the pastel colors and flat icons, but for our two iPhone 5's and iPad Mini, it is faster and has drastically improved battery life.

From what I've read, those with battery life issues have the install still trying to phone home for Apple ID verification, or apps still updating (and possibly hung up).

Last edited: