Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: BamaCarry, INC

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tuscaloosa, Alabama
    Posts
    29

    BamaCarry, INC

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BamaClogo.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	10835

    FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE!!

    Grassroots Gun Rights Activists Make it Official

    TUSCALOOSA, Alabama (September 20, 2013) - Members of the newly-incorporated BamaCarry, Inc. are moving forward with a plan to unite Alabama's gun rights advocates under one banner. The group has now filed with the Internal Revenue Service for non-profit status, which will allow them to leverage the financial and numerical strength of the state's largest alliance of supporters of the right to keep and bear arms. The group has grown rapidly over the past year, touting over 3000 members on the group's Facebook page and online forum.

    BamaCarry's stated goals include providing “advisory boards” for local activists seeking ways to promote gun rights, as well as creating a “war chest” to fight unjust laws through litigation. They also intend to continue their founding principle of educating the public. According to President Eddie Fulmer, “You’ll get straight talk and facts with BamaCarry, along with the law to back it up.”

    Members of BamaCarry have already run in local elections, lobbied for legislation, and conducted classes on responsible ownership and carry of handguns. They maintain close ties to the Alabama legislature, and provided a voice for grassroots activists during the 2013 session of Congress.

    Member dues are $20 and you can join/donate at bamacarry.org
    Dues and donations can also be mailed to BamaCarry PO Box 424 Northport, Al 35473

    Contact: info@bamacarry.com or
    205-225-9226
    Eddie Fulmer, President/Director

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Tuscaloosa, Alabama
    Posts
    29
    As president of BamaCarry INC, I’d like to personally invite you to join the ALABAMA group that will do everything possible to secure our gun rights as Citizens of this great State. We have a board who works, out of a duty to uphold the constitution, with no compensation for themselves. All workers for BamaCarry are under the same “payment plan.” Volunteer only. Our mission statement is very clear. “BamaCarry exists to educate and inform Citizens concerning their rights protected by the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution of the State of Alabama. BamaCarry centers around the Right to Keep and Bear Arms. We strive to restore, protect and maintain these Rights given to us by our Creator and protected by our Constitution, by educational programs and legal means if necessary. We proudly defend the Constitutional Rights of Alabama Citizens to carry a weapon in defense of Self and State.” Please consider joining our group and making a difference here in Alabama. Think we have it good here? Here’s just one example. Every state that touches Alabama allows a law abiding citizen to carry a loaded pistol in their vehicle without a permit, but not Alabama!! You can join the group by going to www.bamacarry.org and using paypal to sign up or send the suggested $20 membership fee to BamaCarry PO Box 424 Northport, Al 35476 Thanks in advance for your support. If you have any questions you may call 205-225-9226 leave a message and someone will call you back. BamaCarry is also on Face Book.

    Eddie Fulmer
    President/director-chief flunkie
    BamaCarry

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    No.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

    <o>

  4. #4
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The South
    Posts
    56
    No. That's two now.

    Sounds like someone wants to sit back and make a living on contributions by those who can get "advisory information" by reading these forums. If they need more than that it would constitute legal advice which requires a lawyer.

    Since I can read and think for myself, I don't need your corporation nor do I need a lawyer. At least the latter of the two not at this time and I hope no time in the future.
    Last edited by Tony_B; 10-16-2013 at 10:14 PM.

  5. #5
    Regular Member Bahabandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Jacksonville
    Posts
    82
    NO!!! Your not making money off of me slick...

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Central Alabama
    Posts
    146
    Proud to be a member of BamaCarry, and to support the organization of it with my dues.

    Keep up the good work Eddie Fulmer. I understand the need for financial support, and you have my fully informed support and confidence.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    So, that's three no's and one I'm-already-a-member.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

    <o>

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    America
    Posts
    2,226
    Never. There are only a few people I still trust south of the river. Too many seem to be after a paycheck or attention.
    Don't believe any facts that I say! This is the internet and it is filled with lies and untruth. I invite you to look up for yourself the basic facts that my arguments might be based upon. This way we can have a discussion where logic and hints on where to find information are what is brought to the forum and people look up and verify facts for themselves.

  9. #9
    Regular Member Bahabandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Jacksonville
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Daylen View Post
    Never. There are only a few people I still trust south of the river. Too many seem to be after a paycheck or attention.
    Which river do you speak of? I am guessing the Tallapoosa?

  10. #10
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Central Alabama
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahabandit View Post
    NO!!! Your not making money off of me slick...
    Have you ever met Eddie Fulmer and those he has worked with to incorporate BamaCarry?

    Do you know his motives and the purpose of the membership dues and other funds that are being collected by people who want to see our courts address the problems our lawmakers have created that we do nothing more than talk about here on this forum?

    Eddie is taking action to protect and preserve our right to bear arms. He has my support.

    What are you doing to deserve my support?

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Central Alabama
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    So, that's three no's and one I'm-already-a-member.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

    <o>
    So, what are you doing to correct Ohio's infringements on your right to bear arms? Talk about it?

  12. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    I notice that you keep referring to "Eddie" as though he IS BamaCarry. That is the precise problem we had with ALOC and what caused it to crash and burn. When others tried to form a grassroots organization that would not have one leader perceived as being the movement, he crushed it, and was successful at doing so because he "owned" the name! Shame on him.

    Of course a successfully centrally controlled group is going to get things done. Just ask Obama. However, in the long-run it is harmful to a Liberty movement. A Liberty movement should have a Liberty-based model, not a centrally-controlled one.

    Anyway, I think the bill you got passed, while it has some good features, is crap.

    The bill we go passed in Ohio, while it is not perfect, is generally golden.

    If you want a list of accomplishments, I suggest that you read threads in the Ohio forum. We have a impressive list of accomplishments due to rallies that are not organized by a single entity. Word spreads among some organizations we have here and through the large number of indies to create massive turnouts, getting cities, counties, towns, fair boards, etc. to change anti-gun policies.

    I was kind of busy buying my house up here when I mentioned (just mentioned) that Fairborn had signs in their parks prohibiting carry. Being busy, I said that I would contact the city once I closed. No one organized it, but the city offices got flooded by emails from folks all over the State, from all manner of local groups and State-wide groups, as well as indies. Within 24 hours, the signs were corrected, the website was changed, and their handouts were changed.

    The city of Oberlin rewrote their ordinances because BriKuz got wind of them, got the informal network going, created large rallies at one of Oberlin's parks (extremely well-attended by us, somewhat well-attended by the antis, and with police in attendance at the second to protect us from the antis because the antis had been making threats. Unfortunately, Oberlin's new ordinance is still not good enough, so we are suing.

    There is a lot more. It is all in the Ohio forum.

    But there is no one person that we keep mentioning as though he is the movement. It used to be Jason. His tyranny has been overthrown. As typical with revolutions, republics don't tend to replace tyrants. Tyrants replace tyrants.

    Go grassroots Alabama! Eschew centrally-controlled organizations. If you want to organize, look for a model that powers from the base up. BamaCarry is top-down, exactly the way progressives try to organize things!

    Last but not least: That's three no's, one I'm-already-a-member, and one never. Keep the indy movement going!
    Last edited by eye95; 10-30-2013 at 10:17 AM.

  13. #13
    Regular Member Bahabandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Jacksonville
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    I notice that you keep referring to "Eddie" as though he IS BamaCarry. That is the precise problem we had with ALOC and what caused it to crash and burn. When others tried to form a grassroots organization that would not have one leader perceived as being the movement, he crushed it, and was successful at doing so because he "owned" the name! Shame on him.

    Of course a successfully centrally controlled group is going to get things done. Just ask Obama. However, in the long-run it is harmful to a Liberty movement. A Liberty movement should have a Liberty-based model, not a centrally-controlled one.

    Anyway, I think the bill you got passed, while it has some good features, is crap.

    The bill we go passed in Ohio, while it is not perfect, is generally golden.

    If you want a list of accomplishments, I suggest that you read threads in the Ohio forum. We have a impressive list of accomplishments due to rallies that are not organized by a single entity. Word spreads among some organizations we have here and through the large number of indies to create massive turnouts, getting cities, counties, towns, fair boards, etc. to change anti-gun policies.

    I was kind of busy buying my house up here when I mentioned (just mentioned) that Fairborn had signs in their parks prohibiting carry. Being busy, I said that I would contact the city once I closed. No one organized it, but the city offices got flooded by emails from folks all over the State, from all manner of local groups and State-wide groups, as well as indies. Within 24 hours, the signs were corrected, the website was changed, and their handouts were changed.

    The city of Oberlin rewrote their ordinances because BriKuz got wind of them, got the informal network going, created large rallies at one of Oberlin's parks (extremely well-attended by us, somewhat well-attended by the antis, and with police in attendance at the second to protect us from the antis because the antis had been making threats. Unfortunately, Oberlin's new ordinance is still not good enough, so we are suing.

    There is a lot more. It is all in the Ohio forum.

    But there is no one person that we keep mentioning as though he is the movement. It used to be Jason. His tyranny has been overthrown. As typical with revolutions, republics don't tend to replace tyrants. Tyrants replace tyrants.

    Go grassroots Alabama! Eschew centrally-controlled organizations. If you want to organize, look for a model that powers from the base up. BamaCarry is top-down, exactly the way progressives try to organize things!

    Last but not least: That's three no's, one I'm-already-a-member, and one never. Keep the indy movement going!
    Well said sir, Well said.

  14. #14
    Regular Member OC for ME's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    White Oak Plantation
    Posts
    12,272
    What/where is the BamaCarry org chart? Transparency starts with names and functions.....with contact information.....reliable contact information.....voice-mail don't count.

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Central Alabama
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    I notice that you keep referring to "Eddie" as though he IS BamaCarry. That is the precise problem we had with ALOC and what caused it to crash and burn. When others tried to form a grassroots organization that would not have one leader perceived as being the movement, he crushed it, and was successful at doing so because he "owned" the name! Shame on him.

    Of course a successfully centrally controlled group is going to get things done. Just ask Obama. However, in the long-run it is harmful to a Liberty movement. A Liberty movement should have a Liberty-based model, not a centrally-controlled one.

    Anyway, I think the bill you got passed, while it has some good features, is crap...


    ... But there is no one person that we keep mentioning as though he is the movement. It used to be Jason. His tyranny has been overthrown. As typical with revolutions, republics don't tend to replace tyrants. Tyrants replace tyrants.

    Go grassroots Alabama! Eschew centrally-controlled organizations. If you want to organize, look for a model that powers from the base up. BamaCarry is top-down, exactly the way progressives try to organize things!

    Last but not least: That's three no's, one I'm-already-a-member, and one never. Keep the indy movement going!

    You're the one trying to dictate how to do things.

    Your idea of a "grassroots" movement is one where a large group of gun rights enthusiast work together without any kind of leadership or organization. That's an absurd notion of yours that you are attempting to force on us through your intimidation.

    Eddie Fulmer has spent many hours of his own time organizing and recruiting without any compensation, and he is far from the tyrant you're trying to paint him to be.

    Frankly, you should be ashamed for sowing discord when you should be working to unite all who are sincere in their work to preserve our rights.


    As for the crappy bill you give credit to BamaCarry for getting passed, you are wrong there as well. Most of the members of BamaCarry will tell you that most members of our group supported Senator Beason's bill but then opposed the substitute bill written by Rep. Ed Henry that eventually passed.

    We had representatives of BamaCarry at the legislative hearings until the substitute was introduced. I was there. To my knowledge, no members of BamaCarry were included in the closed door negotiations that occurred from that point on. I believe you may be mistaking the support of the other Alabama group that you so despise with our lack of support for the final version of the bill.

    We are not grass and we are not roots. We are an organized group of free citizens fighting all forms of opposition to our right to bear arms in defense of ourselves and our state.

    I am proud to have Eddie Fulmer as a leader and recruiter for our cause. Count posts here if you must, but the 3000 plus members thus far that have been recruited as dues paying members of BamaCarry will press on in spite of all opposition including yours

    Eddie Maxwell
    Last edited by 49er; 10-30-2013 at 05:19 PM.

  16. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    Please don't speak for me and try to say what my idea of grassroots is. I can speak for myself.

    BamaCarry WAS grassroots, until Eddie Fulmer, using the justification that HE owned the name, killed BamaCarry and created a new BamaCarry designed the way HE wanted it. He is simply another Jason.

    So, no, not interested. I don't care how much time and effort he puts in. THAT is not the measure of the value of BamaCarry.

    I have made my point, so I will move on and discuss this with others.

  17. #17
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Central Alabama
    Posts
    146
    You should move on and limit your discussions to those where your opinion is a fully informed opinion.

    I've been here, I've been involved and I've seen first hand what Eddie Fulmer is doing. He is an honorable man with honorable intentions.

    It's one thing if you disagree with the incorporation of the group for fund raising and tax exemption purposes, but your characterization of him as a tyrant is unfounded and undeserved. It does nothing to further the cause of protecting our constitutional rights.

  18. #18
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    I am going to say just one more thing in response to your dishonesty (I'll never let a lie go.):

    I was a member of the original BamaCarry and watched it disappear when Eddie took the name because he "owned" it. So don't give me this crap about not knowing what I am talking about. That's tyranny. The same tyranny we got from Jason that prompted the birth of the original BamaCarry--not the current incarnation.

  19. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Central Alabama
    Posts
    146
    I have no reason to be dishonest, and I haven't been.

    You only think you know the full story of what happened ... but your ignorance of the full story is showing and you are wrong.

    Having said that, I'm moving on, and I'll leave you to believe whatever you choose to believe.

  20. #20
    Regular Member Primus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    4,216
    It's mine... no it's mine.... your a tyrant.... no YOUR a tyrant..... I'm more grass roots then you are... it was my idea u werent there.... I was there it was his idea....

    I hoe your meetings with legislatures goes better this meeting went....

    Good luck to any and all organizations that are PEACEFULLY trying to uphold the constitution.

  21. #21
    Campaign Veteran marshaul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfax County, Virginia
    Posts
    11,487
    Quote Originally Posted by Primus View Post
    It's mine... no it's mine.... your a tyrant.... no YOUR a tyrant..... I'm more grass roots then you are... it was my idea u werent there.... I was there it was his idea....
    There is quite a bit of **** waving in this thread, isn't there?
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 10-31-2013 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Verbiage

  22. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    Posts
    13,063
    They came here trying to promote their organization. I provided a counterpoint.

    Grow up and get over it.

  23. #23
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,613

    Forum Rules

    (12) NO BASHING OF OTHER GUN RIGHTS ORGANIZATIONS: Regardless of how convinced you are that another gun rights organization is not doing their job, this is not the place to air those concerns unless they are specifically related to an anti-open carry position taken by that organization. All other rants against other gun rights groups will be deleted or the thread locked.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 10-31-2013 at 07:53 AM.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •