• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

And The Winning City Is.... Milwaukee!

Law abider

A Milwaukee woman was arrested yesterday, as she allegedly tried to enter the 9-11 Memorial in New York with a gun. Media reports said 41-year-old Ursula Jerry tried passing through a screening center at the site of the former World Trade Center with a .380-caliber semi-automatic pistol in her bag. Police said the weapon had two rounds in its magazine, and none in its chamber. Officials said Jerry did not have a permit to carry the weapon in New York, Wisconsin, or any other state. Reports said she was charged with criminal weapons' possession.

Just when I drum up enough courage to go to Utzinger's. I guess I'll just get overnite fed Ex.
One man was killed and another was wounded in a shooting incident in Milwaukee. It happened around 10:15 last night in a north side neighborhood. Police said a 24-year-old Milwaukee man was shot to death, and a 23-year-old was hospitalized in stable condition at last word. No arrests were immediately made, and a motive for the shootings was not determined. Police said gunfire wounded three other people yesterday. One of those shootings stemmed from a fight on a basketball court. A 21-year-old man was shot there. He's expected to survive.

Nutczak

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA
A Milwaukee woman was arrested yesterday, as she allegedly tried to enter the 9-11 Memorial in New York with a gun. Media reports said 41-year-old Ursula Jerry tried passing through a screening center at the site of the former World Trade Center with a .380-caliber semi-automatic pistol in her bag. Police said the weapon had two rounds in its magazine, and none in its chamber. Officials said Jerry did not have a permit to carry the weapon in New York, Wisconsin, or any other state. Reports said she was charged with criminal weapons' possession.

Just when I drum up enough courage to go to Utzinger's. I guess I'll just get overnite fed Ex.
One man was killed and another was wounded in a shooting incident in Milwaukee. It happened around 10:15 last night in a north side neighborhood. Police said a 24-year-old Milwaukee man was shot to death, and a 23-year-old was hospitalized in stable condition at last word. No arrests were immediately made, and a motive for the shootings was not determined. Police said gunfire wounded three other people yesterday. One of those shootings stemmed from a fight on a basketball court. A 21-year-old man was shot there. He's expected to survive.

Key phrases;
North side
No known motive
& a basketball court fight.

Are you referring to "Usingers Sausage" on Old World 3rd St.? Fairly safe area IMO, but scum does travel to find victims

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
You mean bratwurst links? Oh I see.. The link to the story. My paper has these stories along with other topics so I cut and pasted the stories. If you prefer... Here it is:
http://www.piercecountyherald.com/c...-squirrel-hunter-shot-death-marathon-county-0

Primarily it is simply polite - let's people read all of the info from the source.

Forum Rules
(5) CITE TO AUTHORITY: If you state a rule of law, it is incumbent upon you to try to cite, as best you can, to authority. Citing to authority, using links when available,is what makes OCDO so successful. An authority is a published source of law that can back your claim up - statute, ordinance, court case, newspaper article covering a legal issue, etc.

Law abider

Key phrases;
North side
No known motive
& a basketball court fight.

Are you referring to "Usingers Sausage" on Old World 3rd St.? Fairly safe area IMO, but scum does travel to find victims

Yes Usinger's! I bought some bratwurst a while back. I think my local grocer was trying to sell them. They were good!!! I'll order on line. I just don't understand chief Flynn. Doesn't he patrol the streets too and help out and catch the thugs? Maybe it is time for the national guard to help out or something.

Law abider

Primarily it is simply polite - let's people read all of the info from the source.

Forum Rules
(5) CITE TO AUTHORITY: If you state a rule of law, it is incumbent upon you to try to cite, as best you can, to authority. Citing to authority, using links when available,is what makes OCDO so successful. An authority is a published source of law that can back your claim up - statute, ordinance, court case, newspaper article covering a legal issue, etc.

Thanks for the reminder. I'll make sure I post source.

chowda

The lady was disarmed so she could be just as vulnerable to being killed as the guys in...[fill in the blank]

People that want to have the ability to defend themselves should avoid places that don't allow it and if they reside in a city/state, they should move from there to someplace more along their ideology. That's what I did and at every opportunity, encourage others to do the same thing, to "vote with your feet".

However, what I've discovered is there are some pro second amendment community that have absolutely no idea what is going on, big picture, so they'll do totally absurd things, then become posters to be used against their local pro-second amendment politicians. So the good people that elected their local pro second politician will see gamer buffoons with long rifles on their back, dressed in black as they walk down the street in their safe town, by themselves, with their family, etc.

Next election, they'll probably opt out, even though they voted for the pro second amendment politician in the first place.....

after a short while, what used to be a normal place elects liberal/progressive sh*theads. Now same mall ninja goofballs are furiously typing, "how did you guys let this happen!"
Wow. Whoda thunk...

Last edited:

DocWalker

People that want to have the ability to defend themselves should avoid places that don't allow it and if they reside in a city/state, they should move from there to someplace more along their ideology...

This is my favorite and I agree but the sad truth is I have the option that ALL of America should be a free country not just certain areas. I also agree we need to take the country back via the vote but it is hard to win when they have dead people voting for them.

Law abider

This is my favorite and I agree but the sad truth is I have the option that ALL of America should be a free country not just certain areas. I also agree we need to take the country back via the vote but it is hard to win when they have dead people voting for them.

Very true Doc! And also people voting multiple times like that lady in Illinois who went to several polling places. I think she was prosecuted too. but not only dead people but also mickey mouse, Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny and the illegals.

DocWalker

Very true Doc! And also people voting multiple times like that lady in Illinois who went to several polling places. I think she was prosecuted too. but not only dead people but also mickey mouse, Daffy Duck, Bugs Bunny and the illegals.

That is why the Democrats have teh motto..."vote early and often".

xenophon

Yes Usinger's! I bought some bratwurst a while back. I think my local grocer was trying to sell them. They were good!!! I'll order on line. I just don't understand chief Flynn. Doesn't he patrol the streets too and help out and catch the thugs? Maybe it is time for the national guard to help out or something.

Usinger's isn't the "north" side, it's downtown. And a pretty crime free area too, it's downtown. I missing something here?