Thread: Don't fund it - petition

Don't fund it - petition

Didn't see this posted anywhere, excuse me if I'm wrong.

Www.dontfundit.com

The continuing resolution passed by the US House of Representatives gives everyone the same reprieve given to others, at least for another year. It should give congress a chance to refine (or hopefully repeal) the atrocity that is the Affordable Care Act.

Sign this petition, sponsored by Senators Ted Cruz and Mike Lee, to help let congress know that we don't want, nor can the middle class afford, the impositions of the Affordable Care Act.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

When are the fools going to learn that petitions do just about nothing but make people think they have "done something" when in truth they have done nothing more than waste time and electrons. Even the Founding Fathers found out that petitions that were actually put in the hands of the politicians and the king were being ignored.

Call your Congresscritters. Send them emails. Drop by their district offices and tell the staffers there what you feel/want to see done.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    When are the fools going to learn that petitions do just about nothing but make people think they have "done something" when in truth they have done nothing more than waste time and electrons. Even the Founding Fathers found out that petitions that were actually put in the hands of the politicians and the king were being ignored.

Call your Congresscritters. Send them emails. Drop by their district offices and tell the staffers there what you feel/want to see done.

stay safe.
    I did both. Called and signed. Since it only takes less than one minute to sign it, it cant do any harm. Anything to stop this POS law signed by our Dick-tator and thief is worth the effort. IMO.

Don't fund it - petition

I meant to add that they have listed the phone numbers to the senator's Washington office for each republican senator. I did sign and call as well. Tried to call again today but the line was busy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Tried calling Cruz's office yesterday to show some support. I could not get through nor could I leave a message.

Whether you agree or not, at least these guys are doing what they said they would do AND they are fighting the status quo. Unlike my Senator McCain, an establishment politician who seems more concerned with continuing to go to dinner parties than representing his constituents.