• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Don't fund it - petition

Aceman7496

Didn't see this posted anywhere, excuse me if I'm wrong.

Www.dontfundit.com

The continuing resolution passed by the US House of Representatives gives everyone the same reprieve given to others, at least for another year. It should give congress a chance to refine (or hopefully repeal) the atrocity that is the Affordable Care Act.

Sign this petition, sponsored by Senators Ted Cruz and Mike Lee, to help let congress know that we don't want, nor can the middle class afford, the impositions of the Affordable Care Act.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
When are the fools going to learn that petitions do just about nothing but make people think they have "done something" when in truth they have done nothing more than waste time and electrons. Even the Founding Fathers found out that petitions that were actually put in the hands of the politicians and the king were being ignored.

Call your Congresscritters. Send them emails. Drop by their district offices and tell the staffers there what you feel/want to see done.

stay safe.

nobama

When are the fools going to learn that petitions do just about nothing but make people think they have "done something" when in truth they have done nothing more than waste time and electrons. Even the Founding Fathers found out that petitions that were actually put in the hands of the politicians and the king were being ignored.

Call your Congresscritters. Send them emails. Drop by their district offices and tell the staffers there what you feel/want to see done.

stay safe.

I did both. Called and signed. Since it only takes less than one minute to sign it, it cant do any harm. Anything to stop this POS law signed by our Dick-tator and thief is worth the effort. IMO.

Aceman7496

I meant to add that they have listed the phone numbers to the senator's Washington office for each republican senator. I did sign and call as well. Tried to call again today but the line was busy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Black_water

Tried calling Cruz's office yesterday to show some support. I could not get through nor could I leave a message.

Whether you agree or not, at least these guys are doing what they said they would do AND they are fighting the status quo. Unlike my Senator McCain, an establishment politician who seems more concerned with continuing to go to dinner parties than representing his constituents.