Thread: Dinner & a Movie 10/1

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Dinner & a Movie 10/1

GRNC Dinner and a Movie: Celebrate restaurant carry when it takes effect on October 1 by joining GRNC in Asheville, Hickory, Charlotte (Matthews), Greensboro, Durham or Fayetteville.

Where? Texas Roadhouse restaurants, which have already promised they will not post against concealed carry.

For info: DinnerandMovie@GRNC.org or call 877-282-0939.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 09-25-2013 at 05:19 PM. Reason: formatting
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training.” Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Still waiting on them to call me for my CHP... they said 4-6 months... bunch of BS.
    SIC VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM

μολὼν λαβέ - molṑn labé - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - COME AND TAKE!!!!

Greenville, North Carolina, United States
    Have you called them to check the status? Shouldn't have taken too awfully long. Make sure they have your correct number and that you didn't get lost in the multitude of other citizens.

Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    GRNC Dinner and a Movie: Celebrate restaurant carry when it takes effect on October 1 by joining GRNC in Asheville, Hickory, Charlotte (Matthews), Greensboro, Durham or Fayetteville.

Where? Texas Roadhouse restaurants, which have already promised they will not post against concealed carry.

For info: DinnerandMovie@GRNC.org or call 877-282-0939.
    what dam good will it do . i OC. they can say they won't post against CC all they want
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.