• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Constitutional Carry?

Kid Curry

I heard buzz about Constitutional Carry in NV. a few years back, I haven't paid much attention do to work in the nether world but I am now retired and able to start my own small ranch on land I bought years ago in Northern NV. can anyone tell me if any progress has been made, I refuse to ask permeation to exercise my rights, and it gets cold up North. I have lived in AZ. off and on for years and I can tell you Constitutional Carry works great.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
It was a bill before the Legislature last session. Perhaps we will see it again, with some more momentum each time. The next session is 2015.

AZ hasn't had it for very long, though. What did you do before that?

I understand your view, though. We shouldn't have to ask permission and pay fees and **** just because it's cold and we want to put on a jacket. But, well, it could be worse.

Kid Curry

I just open carried, it takes a lot for me to get cold, when I was working in the snow my carhart did not cover my weapon, but going to church was harder with my fock coat. We need to start working with the legislators now!

Last edited:

varminter22

I certainly agree; http://www.stillwaterfirearms.org/index.php/gun-rights/constitutional-carry

We've had bills introduced in the last two or three legislative sessions. And we may have another such bill in 2015.

Now, I'm not a pessimist. But I/we must be realists. Our legislature is controlled by Democrats. Unless we elect a pro-gun majority in both houses, the bill has extremely little chance of going anywhere. The 2014 election is super important for many reasons.

Kid Curry

I certainly agree; http://www.stillwaterfirearms.org/index.php/gun-rights/constitutional-carry

We've had bills introduced in the last two or three legislative sessions. And we may have another such bill in 2015.

Now, I'm not a pessimist. But I/we must be realists. Our legislature is controlled by Democrats. Unless we elect a pro-gun majority in both houses, the bill has extremely little chance of going anywhere. The 2014 election is super important for many reasons.

Verminter, great read; thank you for that, maybe I am some what optimistic but I am hoping that our elected officials pay attention to what happened in CO. It is very, very important that we as gun owners, i.e.; ( hunters, sportsmen, reenactors, rifle owners, hand gun owners, ect. ect.) start finding, recruiting and working with people that understand the Constitution and WILL uphold it. If this does not happen in 2014, our country might not see 2015-16.