Thread: Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 9/28 - 9:30 AM @ RCD I-95 & Parham Rd

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast Sat 9/28 - 9:30 AM @ RCD I-95 & Parham Rd

Grapeshot is wending his way to Houston (National Gun Policy Conference) where he has promised to defy the Texas ban against OC by strapping up and walking around his hotel room with the curtains opened. Pleas to get him to promise to wear clothes while doing so have not yet been afirmatively responded to. If there is news at 11, just pray there is no video.

While he is gone, we will continue the tradition of eating breakfast. River City Diner because.

The weather prognosticators are calling for mid-70s and partly cloudy skies in spite of the opening of the State Fair. Local farmers hoping to get their water table back up before the winter are sharpening torches and soaking pitchforks in oil over the forecast of no rain on opening day. Let's get together and grumble about not being able to pet the giant pumpkins because it's a GUN FREE ZONE.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    I will be having breakfast Sat. morning - just a few miles further down the road - feel free to join me

And yes I will be OCing....................under my sport coat.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    I will be having breakfast Sat. morning - just a few miles further down the road - feel free to join me

And yes I will be OCing....................under my sport coat.
    Give them hell Grape!
    I'll be setting up a 16 foot tripod stand for next weekend's start of bow season.