Thread: Greenville Wal-Mart Shooter Lakim Faust Picked Victims By Race

Greenville Wal-Mart Shooter Lakim Faust Picked Victims By Race

I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

If I am ever in a situation such as that, I don't think I would particularly care why the lunatic is shooting. I'm just going to respond to it in the best manner I see fit. Thank God I have the option to shoot back.

Where are those racists Al sharpton and Jessie jackson now?

No responses from anyone...imagine that. I would be curious as to the response if the tables were turned or at least a white-hispanic. For those race baiters that are out there, you are really starting to lose any sympathy towards your cause and frankly, the racist label isnt anywhere as effective or meaningful as it once was. Like the boy who cried wolf, no one is listening.

This story hits close to home

Because at 10:36 that morning (according to my reciept) I was checking out in the garden shop of that same store. I was pulling a trailer that morning, so I parked at the far end of the closest lot. I very nearly closed the door on my truck and then decided to get my gun out of the console. I always have it, and for some reason, for a split second, I considered leaving it behind. I dropped it into my front pocket and went in, thinking you just never know.
    One hour later, people were being shot in that lot. The first shooting victim, a man I've known since the mid 80's, was shot while in his car across the boulevard. He was sitting in front of my attorney's office.
    Eventually I learn that the shooter's path away from that Wal Mart shooting would take him to walk past where I was parked.
    So many "what if's" have run through my mind. If he had been there an hour earlier, what would I/could I have done? Maybe I would have gotten lucky and had a good aim when needed the most. Or mowed him down with my truck before the cops shot him on the side street. Or I could have been victim number 5.
    I don't know, I'll never know. But I do know the thought of leaving that gun behind "for just a minute" won't happen again.
    Last edited by Resto Guy; 09-27-2013 at 10:18 PM. Reason: spelling

as much as i hate when these things happen, i love it when it happens and an armed citizen makes quick work of the imbecile.

my thoughts and prayers are def with the victims.

Anti-gunners in three....two....one....