• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

boycott TV Ch.3?

Golden Eagle

It's a commentary but Tom Van Howe always seems to be focused on ticking off the majority of the public:

"It’s gotten to the point that when I read those stories in the paper or hear them on TV, I zone out. It’s the result, I think, of a helpless feeling that with all the power and wealth of the NRA and the fear they engender in our lawmakers, nothing is ever going to change, that we’re simply stuck with the brutality and violence the status-quo has to offer."

http://wwmt.com/news/features/featured/stories/the-nra-slogans-just-dont-work-anymore-2709.shtml

casper

Tom Van Howe has been caught drunk driving and is a drunk (allegedly), is that safe ?

Last edited:

MI_XD

Yeah, Tom should have given up when he left Channel 8. He spewed his certified Libtard garbage there too. He's a has been liberal Piers Morgan parrot wannabe!

Great to see that probably 99.9% of the comments were blasting him and his lack of accuracy. (Typical Libtard way to spew).

Hey, I quit watching Channel 3 when they had that Idiot Jim Varney (Jeff Varner), after he gave a blatent inaccurate story on a Hero rescuing a lady in a store parking lot. He said the guy attacked the lady, when he ran off her real attackers. When I emailed him and brought that to his attention, HE LASHED OUT AT ME! I quit watching them then, until they had the balls to fire the jerk when he said "he would never work with that ***** Kate Tillotson"

Guess it is time to stop watch Ch 3 and start writing the management again!

MI_XD

xmanhockey7

I'm sick of news stations giving people like him a segment to spout off what they think. CBS has/had some old guy who'd do it and honestly I could care less what they're talking about. I don't want to watch the evening news to hear someone give me their opinion on things. If Tom wants he can go on a show like Piers Morgan to talk about this. Other than that get him off the air.

Raggs

I'm sick of news stations giving people like him a segment to spout off what they think. CBS has/had some old guy who'd do it and honestly I could care less what they're talking about. I don't want to watch the evening news to hear someone give me their opinion on things. If Tom wants he can go on a show like Piers Morgan to talk about this. Other than that get him off the air.

Piers probably wouldn't have him

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
Tom Van Howe has been caught drunk driving and is a drunk (allegedly), is that safe ?

QFT

I thought that was a different newsreader (B.S.) at WOOD-TV. If true, I'm sure that he doesn't see that his blatant disregard for other's safety by driving drunk actually does endanger others. I can verify that Tom was drunk and assaulted a person at a bar though.