• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kenyan militia (of sorts) rescued victims at mall

ccwinstructor

Centurion
In much of Africa, people from India or China immigrated and became enterprenuers

Asian Keynans? Really? Such people exist?

Mall killings ... they are shooting zones in places that dont allow carry ..

In many african countries, people from India or China immigrated and became enterprenuers, setting up small shops and bussinesses. I recall one country tossed them out in a fit of anti-colonial madness, with enormous detrimental effects to the economy.

bob888

In many african countries, people from India or China immigrated and became enterprenuers, setting up small shops and bussinesses. I recall one country tossed them out in a fit of anti-colonial madness, with enormous detrimental effects to the economy.

Yes, and I call that dictator: Idiot Amin. :)