Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LA Sheriff Deputy Involved in 7th Shooting

LA Sheriff Deputy Involved in 7th Shooting

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/sep...ooter-20130920

In a department where many officers spend their entire careers without firing their weapons, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Deputy Anthony Forlano is an outlier.

Following his sixth shooting, Forlano was pulled from patrol duty and assigned to a desk job. He was also disciplined for "tactical deficiencies" in that shooting. But recently, he was allowed to return to the streets.

After a few months back on patrol, he got into his seventh shooting last week when he and a colleague fatally shot a suspect in East Los Angeles.

Banned
    For someone from "Idaho," you sure know a lot about the goings on in CA.

I wonder if we are being deceived here. In fact, I am pretty sure that is what is going on. Some folks are incapable of being honest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

^^^

Wow, that was desperate

Dishonest how, by posting a valid link to the article in the LA Times? Then damn facts, awkward
    Last edited by XD40sc; 09-29-2013 at 12:49 AM.

Reaching a little there Eye. Heck, the only reason I didn't post about this earlier today when I saw it on Facebook, was that it was already posted.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JustJack View Post
    Reaching a little there Eye. Heck, the only reason I didn't post about this earlier today when I saw it on Facebook, was that it was already posted.
    Ya might want to check out the history of this poster. He is flat lying about being from Idaho.

<o>

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Ya might want to check out the history of this poster. He is flat lying about being from Idaho.

<o>
    While that may or may not be true, so what? If he's to juvenile to be honest about where he lives, that's his issue. I could care less.

Banned
    While that may or may not be true, so what? If he's to juvenile to be honest about where he lives, that's his issue. I could care less.
    OK, let me be more plain. He is CaPatriot, a banned poster, pretending to be someone else from another State.

<o>

Wouldn't the board admin be able to tell that from his IP address and then just re-ban him? Not doubting that you're correct, you've been around her longer than I.

Banned
    Wouldn't the board admin be able to tell that from his IP address and then just re-ban him? Not doubting that you're correct, you've been around her longer than I.
    They know. They don't care. I guess as long as he doesn't do the destructive stuff he did to get himself banned, they will just let him go.

I just want to make sure folks are informed as to his dishonesty.

<o>

Banned

<o>
    I recall someone saying that I lie about my where-abouts. Although my profile information is correct.

You may wish to place the person on your ignore list. You have no proof of what you claim...no video or audio...sorry charlie, per your own requirements, ya got nothing.

And here's a hint: not everything everyone says on the interweb is true <GASP!>

Eye - Thank you for posting so many times in my thread. Thank you for bring more attention to the serious issue of police in America who are out of control shooting and killing people and getting away with it.

They know. They don't care. I guess as long as he doesn't do the destructive stuff he did to get himself banned, they will just let him go.

I just want to make sure folks are informed as to his dishonesty.

<o>
    Then why do you, put them on ignore and move on.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 22Luke36 View Post
    Are you one of '"them"? It sure seems like it, seems like whenever one of these thugs kicks some kids puppy you're right there to defend them.

Just do a search on "police" on youtube. That's neither a pro nor con search query. See what comes up, more good, or bad.

Reputation is not bashing, it is reputation.
    Whom did I defend? I alerted you to information you may or may not find useful. Step your thinking up a notch.

<o>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40sc View Post
    Then why do you, put them on ignore and move on.
    Your employment of language skills in that post are so woefully lacking as to render it nonsensical.

<o>

For someone from "Idaho," you sure know a lot about the goings on in CA.

I wonder if we are being deceived here. In fact, I am pretty sure that is what is going on. Some folks are incapable of being honest.

<o>
    For someone in Ohio, you sure seem to know everyone in Idaho.

Still hate iOS 7?
    I stopped stocking for the zombie apocalypse. I now stock for the liberal apocalypse.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lasjayhawk View Post

Still hate iOS 7?
    I am learning to deal with it, but it's still clunky, ugly, slow, and power-hungry.

<o>

Quote Originally Posted by 22Luke36 View Post
    Are you one of '"them"? It sure seems like it, seems like whenever one of these thugs kicks some kids puppy you're right there to defend them.

Just do a search on "police" on youtube. That's neither a pro nor con search query. See what comes up, more good, or bad.

Reputation is not bashing, it is reputation.
    If the only place you do your research is Youtube than I bet you feel that all kittens are cute, everyone on street bikes ride tricks, and that every cop on planet Earth is the bad guy. I am not one to defend the police. Every time I see a bad cop video it sets off a rage in me. But most cops are not Youtube cops.

There are very few people that will post a good encounter with a police officer on line. It will not get hits. Therefor your youtube research is bias.

To me eye95 and you both are playing the part of the fool eye95 refuses to let the op troll post without constant response. He is just feeding the troll, and you for backing him up with your diligent Youtube research.

Quote Originally Posted by Lasjayhawk View Post

Still hate iOS 7?
    I still hate iOS 7

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Troy bilt View Post
    If the only place you do your research is Youtube than I bet you feel that all kittens are cute, everyone on street bikes ride tricks, and that every cop on planet Earth is the bad guy. I am not one to defend the police. Every time I see a bad cop video it sets off a rage in me. But most cops are not Youtube cops.

There are very few people that will post a good encounter with a police officer on line. It will not get hits. Therefor your youtube research is bias.

To me eye95 and you both are playing the part of the fool eye95 refuses to let the op troll post without constant response. He is just feeding the troll, and you for backing him up with your diligent Youtube research.
    Actually, what you are doing is more feeding. You are keeping the convo about him going.

The problem with feeding trolls is getting into back-and-forths with them. I don't do that. I just let folks know what's what--and to a large extent it works. Notice how, as of this point in the thread, no one is giving the OP any credibility. Replies to katdung have all but died since I started pointing out his trollhood when his route gets around to us.

I point it out and then try to let it go.

So, to me, it is you playing the fool. Moving on.

Really???

Actually, what you are doing is more feeding. You are keeping the convo about him going.

The problem with feeding trolls is getting into back-and-forths with them. I don't do that. I just let folks know what's what--and to a large extent it works. Notice how, as of this point in the thread, no one is giving the OP any credibility. Replies to katdung have all but died since I started pointing out his trollhood when his route gets around to us.

I point it out and then try to let it go.

So, to me, it is you playing the fool. Moving on.

This thread is only 19 replies long...
    You eye95,, are 8 of them...
    Troybuilt only made two!

Your quote talks about katsung,,,, who made no replies at all!!!

You eye95.... never just say something, and move on....
    You never just say something and then shut up!!!
    NO.... You just keep on coming back... and saying it again and again and again,,,etc....

Please remind me, cause I am forgetting,,, what is the point of your posts in this thread????
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    This thread is only 19 replies long...
    You eye95,, are 8 of them...
    Troybuilt only made two!

Your quote talks about katsung,,,, who made no replies at all!!!

You eye95.... never just say something, and move on....
    You never just say something and then shut up!!!
    NO.... You just keep on coming back... and saying it again and again and again,,,etc....

Please remind me, cause I am forgetting,,, what is the point of your posts in this thread????
    I posted once in this thread about the identity deception of the OP. Notice that I did not respond to him. Like I said, I don't get into back-and-forths with trolls. That is what feeds them. What I have done in this thread is reply to others who have replied to me, such as (now) you. Please note that your post begs a reply.

So, the folks keeping it going are folks like you--asking for me to reply.

Now for the more obtuse, let me demonstrate one more time what I mean by "moving on." It does not mean that I will never reply in the thread. It merely means that this particular little subconvo with you is a waste of my time, and I won't participate in it any further. So feel free to make another asinine comment like the one above. I will not respond to it. Moving on.

Wowwie!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    http://articles.latimes.com/2013/sep...ooter-20130920

In a department where many officers spend their entire careers without firing their weapons, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Deputy Anthony Forlano is an outlier.

Following his sixth shooting, Forlano was pulled from patrol duty and assigned to a desk job. He was also disciplined for "tactical deficiencies" in that shooting. But recently, he was allowed to return to the streets.

After a few months back on patrol, he got into his seventh shooting last week when he and a colleague fatally shot a suspect in East Los Angeles.
    Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    Eye - Thank you for posting so many times in my thread. Thank you for bring more attention to the serious issue of police in America who are out of control shooting and killing people and getting away with it.

I thank you,,,onus,, for posting this important and properly cited information!
    I am always amazed by articles of misconduct by our peace officers.

I am also glad that our esteemed posting czar Eye95 has also made many replies to your thread!

I will go now to review other threads of more recent import,,, ta ta...
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Your employment of language skills in that post are so woefully lacking as to render it nonsensical.

<o>
    OOOOO000000ooooooo I'm crushed, old silverback attacked my grammar. Guess it's the equivalent of the gorilla's I've seen at the zoo when they **** in their hand and throw it.

Please cite the law that restricts the lifetime amount of times you can use force

reading the article all of the shooting incidents they mentioned seemed to be justified and even the prosecutor thinks so, so what exactly is the issue here? if you have evidence of a dity shoot then post it, otherwise the OP is just being a troll.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post

reading the article all of the shooting incidents they mentioned seemed to be justified and even the prosecutor thinks so,
    shooting unarmed people is justified ? yes, even los angeles prosecutors (who are the government) thinks its justified for the government to shoot unarmed people.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast