• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LA Sheriff Deputy Involved in 7th Shooting

onus

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/sep/19/local/la-me-deputy-shooter-20130920

In a department where many officers spend their entire careers without firing their weapons, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Deputy Anthony Forlano is an outlier.

Following his sixth shooting, Forlano was pulled from patrol duty and assigned to a desk job. He was also disciplined for "tactical deficiencies" in that shooting. But recently, he was allowed to return to the streets.

After a few months back on patrol, he got into his seventh shooting last week when he and a colleague fatally shot a suspect in East Los Angeles.

eye95

For someone from "Idaho," you sure know a lot about the goings on in CA.

I wonder if we are being deceived here. In fact, I am pretty sure that is what is going on. Some folks are incapable of being honest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

XD40sc

^^^

Wow, that was desperate

Dishonest how, by posting a valid link to the article in the LA Times? Then damn facts, awkward

Last edited:

eye95

Reaching a little there Eye. Heck, the only reason I didn't post about this earlier today when I saw it on Facebook, was that it was already posted.

Ya might want to check out the history of this poster. He is flat lying about being from Idaho.

<o>

eye95

While that may or may not be true, so what? If he's to juvenile to be honest about where he lives, that's his issue. I could care less.

OK, let me be more plain. He is CaPatriot, a banned poster, pretending to be someone else from another State.

<o>

eye95

Wouldn't the board admin be able to tell that from his IP address and then just re-ban him? Not doubting that you're correct, you've been around her longer than I.

They know. They don't care. I guess as long as he doesn't do the destructive stuff he did to get himself banned, they will just let him go.

I just want to make sure folks are informed as to his dishonesty.

<o>

davidmcbeth

Banned
Ya might want to check out the history of this poster. He is flat lying about being from Idaho.

<o>

I recall someone saying that I lie about my where-abouts. Although my profile information is correct.

You may wish to place the person on your ignore list. You have no proof of what you claim...no video or audio...sorry charlie, per your own requirements, ya got nothing.

And here's a hint: not everything everyone says on the interweb is true <GASP!>

onus

Eye - Thank you for posting so many times in my thread. Thank you for bring more attention to the serious issue of police in America who are out of control shooting and killing people and getting away with it.

22Luke36

I wonder if we are being deceived here. In fact, I am pretty sure that is what is going on. Some folks are incapable of being honest.

<o>

Are you one of '"them"? It sure seems like it, seems like whenever one of these thugs kicks some kids puppy you're right there to defend them.

Just do a search on "police" on youtube. That's neither a pro nor con search query. See what comes up, more good, or bad.

Reputation is not bashing, it is reputation.

XD40sc

They know. They don't care. I guess as long as he doesn't do the destructive stuff he did to get himself banned, they will just let him go.

I just want to make sure folks are informed as to his dishonesty.

<o>
Then why do you, put them on ignore and move on.

eye95

Are you one of '"them"? It sure seems like it, seems like whenever one of these thugs kicks some kids puppy you're right there to defend them.

Just do a search on "police" on youtube. That's neither a pro nor con search query. See what comes up, more good, or bad.

Whom did I defend? I alerted you to information you may or may not find useful. Step your thinking up a notch.

<o>

Lasjayhawk

<o>

For someone in Ohio, you sure seem to know everyone in Idaho. :p

Still hate iOS 7?

Troy bilt

If the only place you do your research is Youtube than I bet you feel that all kittens are cute, everyone on street bikes ride tricks, and that every cop on planet Earth is the bad guy. I am not one to defend the police. Every time I see a bad cop video it sets off a rage in me. But most cops are not Youtube cops.

There are very few people that will post a good encounter with a police officer on line. It will not get hits. Therefor your youtube research is bias.

To me eye95 and you both are playing the part of the fool eye95 refuses to let the op troll post without constant response. He is just feeding the troll, and you for backing him up with your diligent Youtube research.

eye95

If the only place you do your research is Youtube than I bet you feel that all kittens are cute, everyone on street bikes ride tricks, and that every cop on planet Earth is the bad guy. I am not one to defend the police. Every time I see a bad cop video it sets off a rage in me. But most cops are not Youtube cops.

There are very few people that will post a good encounter with a police officer on line. It will not get hits. Therefor your youtube research is bias.

To me eye95 and you both are playing the part of the fool eye95 refuses to let the op troll post without constant response. He is just feeding the troll, and you for backing him up with your diligent Youtube research.

Actually, what you are doing is more feeding. You are keeping the convo about him going.

The problem with feeding trolls is getting into back-and-forths with them. I don't do that. I just let folks know what's what--and to a large extent it works. Notice how, as of this point in the thread, no one is giving the OP any credibility. Replies to katdung have all but died since I started pointing out his trollhood when his route gets around to us.

I point it out and then try to let it go.

So, to me, it is you playing the fool. Moving on.