Thread: OC Age

OC Age

I just turned 18 wand started open carrying when I had a couple tell me I have to be 21. I just wanted to make sure I am not wrong. Everything I have read has said 18 but I want to be safe

Activist Member
    Eighteen is the age when unrestricted OC becomes legal. Whoever you were talking to had no idea what they were saying.

I would suggest a read of the Kentucky Law thread at the top of the Kentucky sub-forum.

ETA: I tried using the correct form in citing the title of the thread (italicized), but for some reason that function wants to italicize the entire portion of the sentence after the title. Am I doing something wrong when using this feature?
    Last edited by KYGlockster; 09-30-2013 at 11:02 AM.
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.

Quote Originally Posted by KYGlockster View Post
    Eighteen is the age when unrestricted OC becomes legal. Whoever you were talking to had no idea what they were saying.

I would suggest a read of the Kentucky Law thread at the top of the Kentucky sub-forum.

ETA: I tried using the correct form in citing the title of the thread (italicized), but for some reason that function wants to italicize the entire portion of the sentence after the title. Am I doing something wrong when using this feature?
    Yes Glockster, the sentence you wrote appears like this "I would suggest a read of the [I]Kentucky Law [I]thread at the top of the Kentucky sub-forum.[/ I][/ I]" with the codes on the outside of everything.

It should be like this "I would suggest a read of the [I]Kentucky Law[/ I] thread at the top of the Kentucky sub-forum."

So it turns out like this "Kentucky Law thread at the top of the Kentucky sub-forum."
    No man alive can beat me in a fair fight: It's not fair to chase a man down and beat him.

Activist Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 09jisaac View Post
    Yes Glockster, the sentence you wrote appears like this "I would suggest a read of the [I]Kentucky Law [I]thread at the top of the Kentucky sub-forum.[/ I][/ I]" with the codes on the outside of everything.

It should be like this "I would suggest a read of the [I]Kentucky Law[/ I] thread at the top of the Kentucky sub-forum."

So it turns out like this "Kentucky Law thread at the top of the Kentucky sub-forum."
    If anyone who can work on this problem is reading this, it would sure be great if you could click the 'italicize' button once to italicize and then click it again to turn it off -- just like when using Microsoft Word. Dealing with the [I] symbols and other symbols when using different functions is annoying.
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.