• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Age

Buttonc22

I just turned 18 wand started open carrying when I had a couple tell me I have to be 21. I just wanted to make sure I am not wrong. Everything I have read has said 18 but I want to be safe

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Eighteen is the age when unrestricted OC becomes legal. Whoever you were talking to had no idea what they were saying.

I would suggest a read of the Kentucky Law thread at the top of the Kentucky sub-forum.

ETA: I tried using the correct form in citing the title of the thread (italicized), but for some reason that function wants to italicize the entire portion of the sentence after the title. Am I doing something wrong when using this feature?

Last edited:

09jisaac

Eighteen is the age when unrestricted OC becomes legal. Whoever you were talking to had no idea what they were saying.

I would suggest a read of the Kentucky Law thread at the top of the Kentucky sub-forum.

ETA: I tried using the correct form in citing the title of the thread (italicized), but for some reason that function wants to italicize the entire portion of the sentence after the title. Am I doing something wrong when using this feature?

Yes Glockster, the sentence you wrote appears like this "I would suggest a read of the Kentucky Law thread at the top of the Kentucky sub-forum.[/ I][/ I]" with the codes on the outside of everything.

It should be like this "I would suggest a read of the Kentucky Law[/ I] thread at the top of the Kentucky sub-forum."

So it turns out like this "Kentucky Law thread at the top of the Kentucky sub-forum."

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Yes Glockster, the sentence you wrote appears like this "I would suggest a read of the Kentucky Law thread at the top of the Kentucky sub-forum.[/ I][/ I]" with the codes on the outside of everything.

It should be like this "I would suggest a read of the Kentucky Law[/ I] thread at the top of the Kentucky sub-forum."

So it turns out like this "Kentucky Law thread at the top of the Kentucky sub-forum."

If anyone who can work on this problem is reading this, it would sure be great if you could click the 'italicize' button once to italicize and then click it again to turn it off -- just like when using Microsoft Word. Dealing with the symbols and other symbols when using different functions is annoying.