Thread: I see a lot of OC at my job.

I see a lot of OC at my job.

I work at Vista Optical inside the Fred Meyers on 19th and Stevens in Tacoma and I have been seeing more and more people carrying in the store. I was wondering if it was some of you guys on here. If you ever see a guy in blue lab coat in the store that is me. You should stop by to say hi and buy some glasses.

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk 2
    I carry a Para Ordance 1911 .45 ACP.

Quote Originally Posted by cpgrad08 View Post
    I work at Vista Optical inside the Fred Meyers on 19th and Stevens in Tacoma and I have been seeing more and more people carrying in the store. I was wondering if it was some of you guys on here. If you ever see a guy in blue lab coat in the store that is me. You should stop by to say hi and buy some glasses.

Hey cpgrad i'm in there 3-4 times a week. My buddy and his wife also oc there. Ill look ya up say hi. Im usually wearing a Raiders cap or beanie. I had been carrying a Glock 22 in a Blackhawk CQC with a quick detach, but the thing was rubbing the finish on the slide. Now I use a Bianchi Model 59 Special tanned, like it much better. Semper Fi!
    "Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms." Josey Wales

I'm down there sometimes, when your store/employees request locksmith work at the store. You'll probably see me then, but I won't be OC'ing unfortunately.

Howdy

I'm in there several times a week, but now that the weather is turning, my coat hides my sidearm.

I'll look for you the next time I'm in there.

Rob~

Re: I see a lot of OC at my job.

Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus42 View Post
    Hey cpgrad i'm in there 3-4 times a week. My buddy and his wife also oc there. Ill look ya up say hi. Im usually wearing a Raiders cap or beanie. I had been carrying a Glock 22 in a Blackhawk CQC with a quick detach, but the thing was rubbing the finish on the slide. Now I use a Bianchi Model 59 Special tanned, like it much better. Semper Fi!
    OHHRAH

I carry a Para Ordance 1911 .45 ACP.