• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I see a lot of OC at my job.

cpgrad08

I work at Vista Optical inside the Fred Meyers on 19th and Stevens in Tacoma and I have been seeing more and more people carrying in the store. I was wondering if it was some of you guys on here. If you ever see a guy in blue lab coat in the store that is me. You should stop by to say hi and buy some glasses.:D

Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk 2

Tacitus42

I work at Vista Optical inside the Fred Meyers on 19th and Stevens in Tacoma and I have been seeing more and more people carrying in the store. I was wondering if it was some of you guys on here. If you ever see a guy in blue lab coat in the store that is me. You should stop by to say hi and buy some glasses.:D

Hey cpgrad i'm in there 3-4 times a week. My buddy and his wife also oc there. Ill look ya up say hi. Im usually wearing a Raiders cap or beanie. I had been carrying a Glock 22 in a Blackhawk CQC with a quick detach, but the thing was rubbing the finish on the slide. Now I use a Bianchi Model 59 Special tanned, like it much better. Semper Fi!

Rob.G

Howdy

I'm in there several times a week, but now that the weather is turning, my coat hides my sidearm.

I'll look for you the next time I'm in there.

Rob~

cpgrad08

Hey cpgrad i'm in there 3-4 times a week. My buddy and his wife also oc there. Ill look ya up say hi. Im usually wearing a Raiders cap or beanie. I had been carrying a Glock 22 in a Blackhawk CQC with a quick detach, but the thing was rubbing the finish on the slide. Now I use a Bianchi Model 59 Special tanned, like it much better. Semper Fi!

OHHRAH