• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Report: Saudis sent death-row inmates to fight Syria

katsung47

Report: Saudis sent death-row inmates to fight Syria

Michael Winter, USA TODAY 5:53 p.m. EST January 21, 2013

Secret memo says more than 1,200 prisoners fought Assad regime to avoid beheading.

Citing what it calls a "top secret memo" in April from the Ministry of Interior, AINA says the Saudi offered 1,239 inmates a pardon and a monthly stipend for their families, which were were allowed to stay in the Sunni Arab kingdom. Syrian President Bashar Assad is an Alawite, a minority Shiite sect.

According to an English translation of the memo, besides Saudis, the prisoners included Afghans, Egyptians, Iraqis, Jordanians, Kuwaitis, Pakistanis, Palestinians, Somalis, Sudanese, Syrians and Yemenis. All faced "execution by sword" for murder, rape or drug smuggling.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...-fight-syria-commute-death-sentences/1852629/

Now you know why they are called "freedom fighters".

eye95

katdung is a troll who does nothing but drive by, defecate his tin-foil encased conspiracy turds on us, and leave.

If he had half a brain, he'd engage us on stuff we care about (I dunno, OC?), and then some here might actually read some of his bilge.

EMNofSeattle

katdung is a troll who does nothing but drive by, defecate his tin-foil encased conspiracy turds on us, and leave.

If he had half a brain, he'd engage us on stuff we care about (I dunno, OC?), and then some here might actually read some of his bilge.

We get it by now..... you don't need to keep wasting bandwidth on this "I am holier then thou" ******** you keep posting

eye95

We get it by now..... you don't need to keep wasting bandwidth on this "I am holier then thou" ******** you keep posting

Yet you just did the same thing. So, if I am "holier," are you "holiest."

The fact is that what I have done works. Folks no longer respond to this troll on topic to the extent that they used to. We have a lot of new folks here. I am going to make sure that every post of katdung's is identified as drive-by dung. Feel free then to complain about my complaint. Meh.

onus

Get off your high horse.

He cited an article and story from a credible news source.

eye95

Get off your high horse.

He cited an article and story from a credible news source.

He still just drives by, drops off his turds, and leaves. Do you ever see him talk about OC with us?

For that matter, does anyone ever see CaPonus talk about OC?

katsung47

This news(Saudi sent death row prisoners) proves what I alleged that US has "liberated prisoners" to fight terrorist war for their NWO.

785. Manipulating Al Qaida (8/18/2013)

The preparation for August US embassies closing – it indicated a coming big terror attack. They organized big prison breakings.

Interpol issues alert on mass prison breaks in Pakistan, Iraq and Libya

August 03, 2013

Interpol issued a global security alert to 9 nations Saturday after a series of prison breaks in Iraq, Libya and Pakistan, which the agency says may be linked, and in some cases were organized by al Qaeda.

http://rt.com/news/prison-break-al-qaeda-006/

Prison break: Taliban gunmen free 300 inmates from Pakistan jail
Published time: July 30, 2013

Benghazi jailbreak: Over 1,100 prisoners escape in Libya amid protests
Published time: July 27, 2013

Over 500 ‘Al-Qaeda militants’ escape Iraq’s Abu Ghraib in violent break-out
Published time: July 22, 2013

This is a rare show of the Feds work.
1. The prison breaking was unprecedented big. 300, 1100, 500 prisoners escaped. Can you imagine it?
2. All breakings seemed to be successful, no casualty heard. This meant the cases were carried out with the co-operation of the authority.
3. Little news about detail. Government doesn’t want you know too much. This was a let-go-free operation.
4. All these countries are under US control. They are either “Anti-terror ally” or “liberated” country by US army or its allies.
5. They were masterminded by one planner. That’s obvious. The planner has the ability to control the government of these three countries and also can manipulate the Al Qaida.
All prison breakings were done in later July 2013 because they need cannon fodder in coming month.

We saw this from government announcement of “closing the embassies” in Aug. 2nd. “they (Al Qaida) may focus efforts to conduct attacks in the period between now and the end of August,"

Hound

The war on terror was invented by the Feds. The purpose is to demand more money and power from people. So when the intelligence and Pentagon are there, the terror will be there too. If there is none, they create one.

Human have hound in their house to protect their family against the wolf. As the hound getting more power, they don't want to be guards any more. They want to be master. So the hound trained some wolf they captured. Let the agent wolf to attack and kill human. Human is frightened. They give hound whatever they demanded -money, power ..... Now hound become master. When they need something, they let the agent wolf have an attack on human, then said, this is a long war, to protect your lives, I need warrantless surveillance, more budget fund, torture prison.... . The hound repeated its demand, "This enemy has struck us, and they will strike again, and we'll give our folks the tools necessary to protect the country," if you don't then the hound "can not protect ourselves".

That's why we saw after 10 years, occasionally a wolf or two were captured. But hundreds of thousands of innocent people died. There is an endless war to control people. A constant blackmail for more power.

eye95

The drive-by troll is back.

For those who do not recognize this guy, he never posts on the topic of OC (or any other kind of C). He just stops by long enough to dump his load on us. We are just a stop on his route.

mustangkiller

eye

Why do you feel the need to start an argument every chance you get? He posted in the correct sub forum, leave the guy alone. I do enjoy reading your point, counter point arguments but these are pointless and juvenile. If he posted this in the news section I would support you. I don't post alot here because for the most part by the time I've found a given thread someone else has already commented a similar opinion as mine. This is not one of those times. If someone is annoying you, the ignore button will fix that problem. Pm me for detailed instructions on how to use this very useful function.

Now back to the op....

eye95

Interesting. You are starting an argument. Hypocrisy much?

Just pointing out that katdung is a troll. For months, folks tried responding to his turds, never getting a response, and he never posted on the topic of this site. Since I made a regular habit of pointing out how he is trolling this site, folks have stopped talking to him. If you don't get that, I don't care. Moving on.

77zach

The war on terror was invented by the Feds. The purpose is to demand more money and power from people. So when the intelligence and Pentagon are there, the terror will be there too. If there is none, they create one.

There is an endless war to control people. A constant blackmail for more power.

Duh. Everyone with a half a brain who is paying half attention and cares, knows this. So, that equals about, what, maybe 5% of the Amerikan population? Way too low to make things change in the slightest.

Instead of doing drive by's here, why don't you start your own blog? If your ideas are in demand some people will listen and you could reach a larger audience.

Last edited:

mustangkiller

?

Interesting. You are starting an argument. Hypocrisy much?

Just pointing out that katdung is a troll. For months, folks tried responding to his turds, never getting a response, and he never posted on the topic of this site. Since I made a regular habit of pointing out how he is trolling this site, folks have stopped talking to him. If you don't get that, I don't care. Moving on.

What you call an argument, I call a simple question. I agree that he's a habitual drive by poster. Never claimed otherwise. My problem is that you find it necessary to hurry over to every thread he starts and point out things we already know. Did it evr occur to you that others may enjoy the conversation that happens after he pops in and out? If you don't like me he guy, quit opening discussions he starts.

eye95

You already know. Others don't.

Again, his threads used to get a lot of idiotic traffic. Now, just about the only traffic they get is people bitching about that which stopped the traffic. You're welcome.

katsung47

The drive-by troll is back.

For those who do not recognize this guy, he never posts on the topic of OC (or any other kind of C). He just stops by long enough to dump his load on us. We are just a stop on his route.

I know you have a mission to harass. The best way is to join debate to convince others that my opinion was wrong. To repeat same words and accusation all times may prove your incompetent. No wonder there is a financial crisis in US economy. They spend too much money on someone like you.

1245A Defender

Well,,,

I know you have a mission to harass. The best way is to join debate to convince others that my opinion was wrong. To repeat same words and accusation all times may prove your incompetent. No wonder there is a financial crisis in US economy. They spend too much money on someone like you.

I always read your posts,,
They are thought provoking!

Of your three posts today,,, why didnt you update this thread with some new information?

Dont worry about eye95,,, he will be by after work,
to warn all of us, that we should not pay any attention to your posts.

He is convinced that we are not smart enough to read information,
and take from it as we choose...

katsung47

Al-Qaeda Leader Strikes Deal With U.S., Saudis To Send 5,000 Fighters to Syria

Yemeni Jihadist personally trained by Bin Laden

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com Monday, September 3, 2012

A militant who fought alongside Osama Bin Laden in Afghanistan and is now the leader of a group affiliated with Al-Qaeda in South Yemen has struck a deal with the United States and Saudi Arabia to send 5,000 Al-Qaeda fighters into Syria according to reports out of the Middle East.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/al-qaed...-s-saudis-to-send-5000-fighters-to-syria.html

That's how US seek cannon fodder for its NWO plan - "liberate" prisoners and Al Qaeda as "freedom fighters".