Thread: Registration of Hand Guns for Concealed Carry in Chicago (with Illinois CCP)

Registration of Hand Guns for Concealed Carry in Chicago (with Illinois CCP)

As we all have known for some time now, despite much delaying and liberal whining Illinois has finally relented and is forced to some form of "right to bear arms." The Illinois CCP will be required to conceal within the state of Illinois for residents and non-residents, no city is restricted for carry. However, there are some magazine size limitations. Also, the city of Chicago requires registration of all handguns.

Question: As a non-resident of Illinois, if when I obtain a Illinois non-resident CCW am I, 1. Still required to "register" my weapon with the City of Chicago? 2. Need a "FOID" card?
    I want to keep our founding fathers' visions and rights for this country pure. I implore you to do the same.

Whoops, should've Googled recent news first.

For non-residents:
    -No registration needed, and no FOID card needed
    -Do need Illinois CCP and your gun (within magazine size restrictions)

For residents:
    -No registration needed.
    -Do need FOID card.
    -Do need Illinois CCP and your gun (within magazine size restrictions)

Sounds like Chicago now has a ban on carrying in ANY restaurant/bar that servers OR sells liquor. Not likely to stand though, law suits are being filed against they whiny gun grabbers because this violates the new state preemptions.
    I want to keep our founding fathers' visions and rights for this country pure. I implore you to do the same.