Thread: Active Shooter @ Capitol Hill

Active Shooter @ Capitol Hill

Breaking News...Active Shooter @ Capitol Hill...

**EDIT** Will Put more information as is released.

**Edit #2**

(CNN) – Police are reacting to reports of shots fired on Capitol Hill in Washington. CNN's Ted Barrett reports an order was given over the Capitol speaker system to shelter in place because of an active shooter situation.

There were reports of multiple gunshots near the Senate Hart Office Building. People were seen running, and staffers are being instructed to shelter in place.

Capitol Police sent out the following advisory to staffers:

"SHELTER IN PLACE. Gunshots have been reported on Capitol Hill requiring all occupants in all House Office Buildings to shelter in place. Close, lock and stay away from external doors and windows. Take annunciators, Go Kits and escape hoods; and move to the innermost part of the office away from external doors or windows. If you are not in your office, take shelter in the nearest office, check in with your OEC and wait for USCP to clear the incident. No one will be permitted to enter or exit the building until directed by USCP. All staff should monitor the situation. Further information will be provided as it becomes available."
    Last edited by moriar; 10-03-2013 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Added Info Disclaimer.

I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

How can this be???

Neither open carry or concealed carry are allowed in DC. Guns are still illegal outside of your home.

This could be a distraction to stop people from thinking how screwed up Congress truly is.

Congress: 535 mentally deficient morons with Rectal Cranial Insertion Disorder that WE elected.

;>)

Re: Active Shooter @ Capitol Hill

Latest report it was not a shooter. It was a disturbed woman who tried to ram a gate at the white house. Got away from White House protection service. After a police chase shots were fired by police near the Capital.
    Again the MSM jump in with both feet before they know what their talking about.

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 4
    Yes I carry a Bible and a Gun, your point.
    Vindiciae Contra Tyrannos (meaning: "A defence of liberty against tyrants")
    Benjamin Franklin said, "A government that does not trust it's citizens with guns is a government that should not be trusted."

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf_shadow View Post
    Latest report it was not a shooter. It was a disturbed woman who tried to ram a gate at the white house. Got away from White House protection service. After a police chase shots were fired by police near the Capital.
    Again the MSM jump in with both feet before they know what their talking about.

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 4
    The only active shooters were the irresponsible big-brother forces.
    When I carry a gun, I don't do so because I am looking for a fight, but because I'm looking to be left alone. The gun at my side means that I cannot be forced, only persuaded. I don't carry it because I'm afraid, but because it enables me to be unafraid. It doesn't limit the actions of those who would interact with me through reason, only the actions of those who would do so by force.

excerpt By Marko Kloos (http://munchkinwrangler.wordpress.com/?s=major+caudill)

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
    Quote Originally Posted by nuc65 View Post
    The only active shooters were the irresponsible big-brother forces.
    She rammed a gate at the White House.

She then struck a barricade and a U.S. Secret Service officer

She reversed into and struck a police car and nearly drove over a half-dozen police officers with a 3000 pound vehicle.

Numerous officers then fired a meager 7 shots at her, in an attempt to end this. I see nothing in those details as being "irresponsible".

Maybe I'm missing something.
    James Reynolds

NRA Certified Firearms Instructor - Pistol, Shotgun, Home Firearms Safety, Refuse To Be A Victim
    Concealed Firearms Instructor for Virginia, Florida & Utah permits.
    NRA Certified Chief Range Safety Officer
    Sabre Red Pepper Spray Instructor
    Glock Certified Armorer
    Instructor Bio - http://proactiveshooters.com/about-us/

Angry She Tried To Ram Her Way Onto White House Grounds

Injured a sworn, uniformed policeman and damaged federal property, then fled.

Conclusion: cars are dangerous. Ban cars.
    The quiet war has begun, with silent weapons
    And the newest slavery is to keep the people poor, and stupid
    Novos ordo seclorum ~ Mustaine

Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

There is no evidence of intent or of mens rea.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Non story...it goes away soon.

Non white person not using a gun means it does not fit the admin's narrative on violence so it does not exist.