• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Active Shooter @ Capitol Hill

moriar

Breaking News...Active Shooter @ Capitol Hill...

**EDIT** Will Put more information as is released.

**Edit #2**

(CNN) – Police are reacting to reports of shots fired on Capitol Hill in Washington. CNN's Ted Barrett reports an order was given over the Capitol speaker system to shelter in place because of an active shooter situation.

There were reports of multiple gunshots near the Senate Hart Office Building. People were seen running, and staffers are being instructed to shelter in place.

Capitol Police sent out the following advisory to staffers:

"SHELTER IN PLACE. Gunshots have been reported on Capitol Hill requiring all occupants in all House Office Buildings to shelter in place. Close, lock and stay away from external doors and windows. Take annunciators, Go Kits and escape hoods; and move to the innermost part of the office away from external doors or windows. If you are not in your office, take shelter in the nearest office, check in with your OEC and wait for USCP to clear the incident. No one will be permitted to enter or exit the building until directed by USCP. All staff should monitor the situation. Further information will be provided as it becomes available."

Last edited:

va_tazdad

How can this be???

Neither open carry or concealed carry are allowed in DC. Guns are still illegal outside of your home.

This could be a distraction to stop people from thinking how screwed up Congress truly is.

Congress: 535 mentally deficient morons with Rectal Cranial Insertion Disorder that WE elected.

;>)

Wolf_shadow

Activist Member
Latest report it was not a shooter. It was a disturbed woman who tried to ram a gate at the white house. Got away from White House protection service. After a police chase shots were fired by police near the Capital.
Again the MSM jump in with both feet before they know what their talking about.
:eek::mad:

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 4

nuc65

Activist Member
Latest report it was not a shooter. It was a disturbed woman who tried to ram a gate at the white house. Got away from White House protection service. After a police chase shots were fired by police near the Capital.
Again the MSM jump in with both feet before they know what their talking about.
:eek::mad:

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 4

The only active shooters were the irresponsible big-brother forces.

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
The only active shooters were the irresponsible big-brother forces.

She rammed a gate at the White House.

She then struck a barricade and a U.S. Secret Service officer

She reversed into and struck a police car and nearly drove over a half-dozen police officers with a 3000 pound vehicle.

Numerous officers then fired a meager 7 shots at her, in an attempt to end this. I see nothing in those details as being "irresponsible".

Maybe I'm missing something.

wylde007

She Tried To Ram Her Way Onto White House Grounds

Injured a sworn, uniformed policeman and damaged federal property, then fled.

Conclusion: cars are dangerous. Ban cars.

Black_water

Non story...it goes away soon.

Non white person not using a gun means it does not fit the admin's narrative on violence so it does not exist.